REMOVAL_OF_RECEIVER

/ #13

2013-07-15 16:55

I have tried unsuccessfully to contact the "Receiver" in this action, to gain a simple explanation of the receiver’s activities, and what the intent of the action is. I originally purchased ownership in three of the partnerships during the 2006 to 2007 time frame, for the pure purpose of having an investment in raw land that can appreciate in value over time, and then ultimately selling that interest, with proceeds to be in partial support of my retirement funding. The recent and current actions of the "receiver" as I see it, only serve to block this possibility. I am fully aware of the depressed value of the properties (and of most real estate) now. I purchased shares in the partnership knowing full well what the possibilities were for appreciation, or alternately, depreciation. I have worked in the land development business for approximately 40 years as a civil engineer, so I know how this process works, and I have been willing to take that financial risk, based on MARKET CONDITIONS, NOT POLITICAL MEDDLING, as I believe it is a good risk in the long run. I expected no short term huge benefit. But I also expected the ownerships to remain in place untouched by federal agencies and political processes. Get this receiver out of my personal affairs...it appears to me that the current work by the receiver may be a make work project to boost his billings and to collect fees, without any benefit to me, and without any input from me. Please leave my investments alone; I am quite capable of making decisions for myself.