REMOVAL_OF_RECEIVER

EY

/ #42 REMOVE THE RECEIVER

2013-07-17 16:41

The investment made by myself, and my partners, were conducted with the intention of realizing appreciation of the purchased raw land. It was clearly understood and stated at the time of investment that these investments may take up to, or more than, 10 years to realize value significant enough to sell the property to a buyer/developer. The decision to unhold the property and sell was and is at the discretion and vote of the partners. I understand that the SEC's intention of investigating Western Financial, however, this land investment does not, nor should in the future, fall within the realms of the SEC or securities regulations as it is dealing with real estate, not market securities.
The court-appointed Receiver has not fulfilled his responsibilities in representing the population that he was to look out in the best interest for. No communication has been received from the Receiver of his intentions on the partners' land, i.e. appraisals, valuations, etc. All actions should have, and must be, at the decision and discretion of the partners; NOT the Receiver, as these land investments are owned by the partners - NOT the Receiver, nor Western Financial due to their voting restrictions in the investment.
Per these arrangements and agreements, all activities conducted by the Receiver, that were charged to the partners' investments, should be returned to the partners as restitution for the Receiver's indiscretions and infractions of not obtaining proper approval. Furthermore, an investigation should be conducted on the Receiver on his work operations and practices for possible accepting of bribes, malpractice, negligence, and malfeasance.

See to it that this is done.