Let's give 'The A-Team' a Sequel!

Corky

/ #7

2011-04-22 20:39

I completely agree with what everyone here has been saying! I went to see this movie the week it came out with my mom and I absolutely fell in love with it! Even my mom (who was NOT a fan of the show AT ALL and I had to literally drag her into the theater with me when I got the tickets) came out saying it was a really good movie and she actually enjoyed it. After that I saw it at least three more times in theater with my best friend in tow and even went out and bought a BluRay player JUST so I could buy the disc with all the awesome special features.

They left the end of the movie so open to a sequel that not giving it one would be an outrage!! There is so much out there for them to do, and they don't need to have a mega-millions budget to do it. I have a friend at the school I go to who keeps asking me if there's going to be a sequel and was so incredibly disappointed when he found out there probably wasn't going to be...he and I had an hour long discussion about how if the actors and directors and everyone associated with the film is rip-roaring and ready to go on making a sequel, and if the FANS are demanding a sequel, then the studio should get their heads out of whatever dark disgusting places they're under and allow them one more shot at a box office hit. And this time, don't release it at the same time as the World Cup is going on. That might help the numbers a bit.

BRING BACK THE A-TEAM!!!