Let's give 'The A-Team' a Sequel!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Let's give 'The A-Team' a Sequel!.

Natalie Harris

#1 Let's show the actors we care!

2011-03-13 04:12

Signing this petition is important. Especially if you're an A-Team fan or indeed a fan of the actors who portrayed the characters so beautifully back in the 80's or indeed in the 2010 re-make.

By signing, you're supporting their careers.

#2 Re: Let's show the actors we care!

2011-03-13 05:37

Karen Coombs

#3 Re: Let's show the actors we care!

2011-03-13 05:47

#1: Natalie Harris - Let's show the actors we care! 

Absolutely! Liam, Bradley, Sharlto, and Rampage were fantastic.   Sharlto is sooooo crazy talented and he did such a fantastic job playing my favorite A-Team member.  Dwight set the bar high for anyone else playing Murdock and Sharlto was perfect.  I said from the start that Bradley was the perfect choice for Face (reinforced after seeing him in The Hangover) and didn't disappoint.  Liam is so different from George Peppard but he did such a great job playing Hannibal and really captured the Jazz at a couple of points.  Rampage did a very good job.  It wasn't just an immitation of Mr. T.  He gave a BA that was true to the iconic original but also his own. 

I loved the movie.  I saw it three times in the theatre and have the dvd, which I have watched numerous times.  I really, really want to see a sequel.  If garbage like The Expendables (I really wanted my money back from that) can get a sequel then the A-Team totally deserves one.  The first movie told the origin story.  Now we need to see them as soldiers of fortune! 

Sequel, Sequel, Sequel!!!!   

A.J.

#4 Bring back the A-Team!

2011-03-13 23:56

A few months back, Joe Carnahan said a sequel would be based off DVD sales, and I know for a FACT the Blu-Ray was the #1 best seller in Japan.
Ahmed Islam

#5 A-Team

2011-03-14 03:51

cool movie ;o

2011-03-16 02:55

I know well that the DVD bootlegs over here were HUGE. A shame it wasn't in the box office itself, but damn, the movie WAS A HIT, a sequel will have its public. And it will be more sucessfull this time, I'm sure. I'm sure some bad-lucked people eich had no time to watch the movie in theaters (if it doesn't have a great first week, PUUUH, GOT CANCELLED IN TWO WEEKS BUDDY) will do so in the next one.

If The Expendables (wich was way disappointing and could be a much better movie than it was) is going to be a triology, why not the Team?
Corky

2011-04-22 20:39

I completely agree with what everyone here has been saying! I went to see this movie the week it came out with my mom and I absolutely fell in love with it! Even my mom (who was NOT a fan of the show AT ALL and I had to literally drag her into the theater with me when I got the tickets) came out saying it was a really good movie and she actually enjoyed it. After that I saw it at least three more times in theater with my best friend in tow and even went out and bought a BluRay player JUST so I could buy the disc with all the awesome special features.

They left the end of the movie so open to a sequel that not giving it one would be an outrage!! There is so much out there for them to do, and they don't need to have a mega-millions budget to do it. I have a friend at the school I go to who keeps asking me if there's going to be a sequel and was so incredibly disappointed when he found out there probably wasn't going to be...he and I had an hour long discussion about how if the actors and directors and everyone associated with the film is rip-roaring and ready to go on making a sequel, and if the FANS are demanding a sequel, then the studio should get their heads out of whatever dark disgusting places they're under and allow them one more shot at a box office hit. And this time, don't release it at the same time as the World Cup is going on. That might help the numbers a bit.

BRING BACK THE A-TEAM!!!

2011-05-27 03:34

we need an A-Team sequel!

2011-06-06 14:32

i'd love to see a sequel, the boys were so great together!
Miyami Sachiko

2011-06-18 21:06

It would be a shame if the A team does not have more than just the one movie I enjoyed it more than a lot of newer films I've seen so I'm in, cause I love it when a plan comes together.

I'll try to drum up some people too.

#11 David Moore

2011-06-19 14:34

I really enjoyed this movie, I think the actors did a great job... Unfortunately what killed it at the box office is the reviewers. Movie reviewers cannot be trusted! If you want to know if a movie is good you have to watch it yourself, A-Team was great!
Theresa Siebert

#12 They have the Jazz, let them use it!!!

2011-09-19 09:13

I agree with David Moore, movie reviewers cannot, and should not, always be trusted to the letter of their writing, and you shouldn’t put all your faith in their reviews only! It would be a shame, because The A-Team movie was brilliant – I’ve seen it about seven times so far, and I just can’t get enough of the “new” team. I grew up watching The A-Team on television, and along with MacGyver, it was my favourite show! I’m an A-Team fanatic and I absolutely love the movie!

Anyone who followed the process of the movie would probably have read somewhere that it would be grittier, etc, etc than the original series. It was never promised to be an exact copy of the original TV series, which it should not have been anyway and fortunately wasn’t. The movie pays homage to the original, while being totally different and standing on its own two feet!! Which is exactly what it should, and did, do! Liam Neeson, Bradley Cooper, Sharlto Copley, and Quinton Jackson are all brilliant actors who have brought our favourite characters back to life, while at the same time making them just that much different so that no one could accuse them of trying to be carbon copies of George Peppard, Dirk Benedict, Dwight Schultz and Mr. T. The A-Team movie is a reboot, not a remake, which (as I’ve pointed out about three times already) wasn’t the idea from the start.

Give the guys another go at a second A-Team movie: they are willing to do it, and we would LOVE to see it, so there!! Problem solved!! Liam, Bradley, Sharlto, and Rampage have got the Jazz, so let them use it!! Do the sequel!!
Louand

#13 Bradley

2011-09-19 17:29

I was hoping with Bradley's spurt in popularity that they may reconsider a sequel. Here's hoping!!
Al

#14 Sequel!!

2011-11-09 22:46

I agree they need to make a sequel! Just watched the movie on DVD again and Google searched a sequel hoping for new news and found this. The fans and the actors want it to happen therefore it should.

2011-11-11 13:17

I think we need a plan which comes together.I think we need more to the story, bring more idea to the suspense left by Part 1.

2011-12-28 13:37

Its very good what you doing my all time favrite The a Team plz make another one to it. Frob uk

#17 A-Team!

2012-01-17 02:27

I want a sequel!! I love this movie!!

2012-01-20 01:38

Yes, we want a sequel!

Elbucho

#19 #19

2012-01-24 02:01

SEQUEL PLEASE! This is one of the best adaptations of TV show to movie out there.
sunshinette

2012-01-28 22:08

Sequel please with Murdock and Face
sunshinette

2012-01-28 22:09

2012-02-01 11:38

The public wants a sequel!

2012-02-13 10:21

needs to happen
baby horn

2012-02-14 10:33

Great movie! cant just leave the fans in limbo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get started on the next movie now'''''''''''''''''''FOOL! The cast and movie were perfect!!!!!!!!!!!
lets see part 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2012-02-16 06:06

there better be a sequel