TEMPTATION RELOADED/URBAN AGENT EVENTS - GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK!!

Anonymous

/ #16 Support for the Petition!!! One Word "GREEDY!!"

2013-10-03 14:50

What a disaster this has become.. A show of a lifetime for so many Bollywood fans, a show that should have people excited, is currently on its way to becoming the biggest 'FLOP' of a lifetime.. It had taken almost 15 years to get SRK back to Oz.. SRK, his accompanying Stars and crew are not to be blamed, if they turn up on the night and perform to only 1/3 of the capacity of the arena (basically empty arena).. They would not want to return, and most probably would recommend that no actor or artist waste time and energy to do a show in Australia. Shame on the organisation, which is robbing us not just of our money but opportunities for any future shows. Overly price of tickets are a joke to begin with,this a show is targeted for a family audience. I have paid 249 per ticket (not including delivery n credit card fees), and I know for a fact I have paid less for tickets which have offered better seating for artist such Beyoncé,Justin Timberlake,Usher, Cold Play and U2. So come on!! as good organisers you should cater to your audience and make sure they are satisfied, not rob your audience by using big star names.