TEMPTATION RELOADED/URBAN AGENT EVENTS - GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK!!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition TEMPTATION RELOADED/URBAN AGENT EVENTS - GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK!!.

Anonymous

2013-10-02 03:36

I want my money back

2013-10-02 04:10

URBAN AGENT YOU BASTARD GUYS!

2013-10-02 08:32

Refund our excess money

2013-10-02 09:09

Never trust these guys from Urban agents again. Shah Rukh Khan if you are reading this you should also protest on behalf of the people who are paying your bills.Boycott all of their future events.

2013-10-02 11:54

I bought 2 tickets @ $249.00 each. It will be highly unfair if these tickets are being sold at $149 each.
We should be reimbursed in some way.
Thanks

2013-10-02 12:33

I bought 10 tickets @$255.09 each (including credit card fees) !! That is a lot of money!! Completely unfair that someone can now purchase the same tickets for half the price!

2013-10-02 22:41

Poor show by the organisers. They are basically trying to recover sunk costs by giving away tickets to a show which was too heavily priced in the first place.

#8 Not fair

2013-10-02 23:21

Its is not fair for the people who bought the tickets before hand infact they should get the benifit also organizers must refund the money to people. People who bought tickets @$255.09 each (including credit card fees) !! That is a lot of money!! Completely unfair that someone can now purchase the same tickets for half the price!

2013-10-03 00:17

I think its unfair, as had I known I could get cheaper tickets, i wouldve bought more tickets in that category for family.

2013-10-03 01:41

I fully support this petition! It's unfair to people like us who bought the tickets earlier to be paying more just because of eagerness and excitement.
Liz

2013-10-03 02:39

The right thing to do is to either refund our money or upgrade our seats. I brought 4 dil to pagal hai seats and this is the thanks we get for buying the tickets on time. Such really bad organisation!!!

2013-10-03 02:54

What a bunch of amatuer and crappy organisers. NOw thy are telling me that we cant get our gifts till next Wed

2013-10-03 08:26

This Event is Hosted by Parramatta City Council as part of the Annual 'Parramasala Festival'
The Promoters clearly knew what they were doing. 'Pre-Sale' Tickets with a link to Ticketek were SMS'ed to those people who lodged their details on the Website prior to AUG 22. As per Comments on Official Facebook Page - Alot of Tickets have still not been received, days prior to the Event. Higher Priced Sections were made available to the General Public after 'Pre-Sale' for Lower Priced Category Amounts. As per Petition, an SMS was sent out yesterday declaring the Tickets were available for $100 OFF. We feel Cheated and will be lodging a Complaint with Dept. of Fair Trading as well. URBAN AGENTS SHOULD REFUND US ALL AND BE MADE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THIS DECEPTIVE PRACTICE!

#14 you have let sydney down srk

2013-10-03 08:55

I agree this is horrible I bought my tickets first day. We all work hard for our money and don't deserve this. He probably is paid millions to perform as it is and now this is just sick :'(

2013-10-03 13:38

Yeah i bought the 197 tickets (all up) and now people paying like 149 will be in front of me WTH, why did i pay more i want my refund or upgrade.

Anonymous

#16 Support for the Petition!!! One Word "GREEDY!!"

2013-10-03 14:50

What a disaster this has become.. A show of a lifetime for so many Bollywood fans, a show that should have people excited, is currently on its way to becoming the biggest 'FLOP' of a lifetime.. It had taken almost 15 years to get SRK back to Oz.. SRK, his accompanying Stars and crew are not to be blamed, if they turn up on the night and perform to only 1/3 of the capacity of the arena (basically empty arena).. They would not want to return, and most probably would recommend that no actor or artist waste time and energy to do a show in Australia. Shame on the organisation, which is robbing us not just of our money but opportunities for any future shows. Overly price of tickets are a joke to begin with,this a show is targeted for a family audience. I have paid 249 per ticket (not including delivery n credit card fees), and I know for a fact I have paid less for tickets which have offered better seating for artist such Beyoncé,Justin Timberlake,Usher, Cold Play and U2. So come on!! as good organisers you should cater to your audience and make sure they are satisfied, not rob your audience by using big star names.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2013-10-03 23:26

2013-10-03 23:37

false advertising
Anonymous

#19 Re: cry babies

2013-10-04 00:18

#17: Ravi A - cry babies

If anything, ticket prices for events should escalate closer to the event. you can't compare it to coles, big w, thats a different type of business. event management is not the same as retail.

From what i see, you think 100 difference is nothing. you obviously are a loaded person who money like this is just peanuts. I'm sorry but the majority of these people don't come from privilege and earn 6 figures. 

and this is an avenue for people to vent their frustration of the price drop. you sound like you dont agree to it. well go tell someone else to take it up the chin.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2013-10-04 00:26

#21 Re: Re: Re: cry babies

2013-10-04 02:31

#20: - Re: Re: cry babies

If you have an issue with this petition, why are you sitting here commenting on it? Clearly you're enjoying this so called 'sooking'

#22 Re: Re: Re: Re: cry babies

2013-10-04 03:32

#21: - Re: Re: Re: cry babies

you're right i'm being a dick.  ill stop now :)

report to fair trading

#23 It should be taken to fair trading

2013-10-07 07:32

It should be taken to fair trading ..... its not fair that the tickets are put on discount its not a commodity that changed its value ...

#24 I WANT MY 'SRK BIGGEST FAN COMPETITION' WINNINGS

2013-10-08 13:09

I WANT MY PROPER MEET AND GREET..I WON A COMPETITION AND GOT TO SEE THE BACK OF HIS HEAD AND HAD TO FORCE MYSELF ON HIM..I WAS PULLED AND SHOVED, ABUSED AND ABANDONED..SO MUCH FOR COMPETITION WINNER FOR SRK BIGGEST FAN!!!!!!!!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK I WANT MY WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

#25 Advertised that first time SRK show in sydney....False

2013-10-09 08:57

I remember he was here in year 1998 n guess what back then the show was delayed 2 hours.....it's all about money making these bollywood stars...they wili never understand the feeling of their fans. That's why I never went this time coz I was expected the same and damp I was so rite. iTs to that I couldn't afford the ticket I could have ought the $649 ticket but what's the use when they have pre planed ppl sitting there to be taken on stage...it's a rip off.