TEMPTATION RELOADED/URBAN AGENT EVENTS - GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK!!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition TEMPTATION RELOADED/URBAN AGENT EVENTS - GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK!!.

2013-10-09 11:31

I did not go, i am not a fan and the ticket price was av joke. The organisers have been unethical, not sure if their conduct is illegal. These people should never be allowed todo a show in australia. Nsw govt and parramasala should never have supported these thieves with taxpayers money. Feel sorry for those who paid full price.

2013-10-09 11:38

Very dissapointed there was not much public interaction ... I paid more than 2000 dollars on tickets and flights ... The people who purchased king of bollywood tickets should of had a pic taken with him ...

2013-10-09 11:42

They promised a prize to a competition they didn't deliver. They took a $400 SRK cutout from my sister who won the competition and didn't return it back. URBAN AGENTS are scammers.

2013-10-09 11:53

Such a ripoff, even music concerts of world famous artists don't cost this much..but this company knows that Indians love Bollywood and SRK so they grossly overpriced the tickets,didn't get what we paid for..Urban management is a typical greedy Indian business will never support any of their events again

2013-10-09 12:01

Organisers behaviurs really sucks.does not seems professional at all
Anthony

#31 REPORT uRBAN AGENT to ACCC consumer watchdog

2013-10-10 02:25

To guest no 4
MATE this is australia you can just ripoff ppl and run away! there us to be consequences otherwise those GREEDY organisers will do this again and again. YOU TELL ME Who is greedy organisers or us?
Unless you are one of them then ofcourse you will blindly support your buddies!
PERTH EVENT : Started late as expected, like Sydney we paid $249 each but closer to event the prices were dropped to $149 couldnt be more unfair. We bought our tickets within one hour of presale to support the event was very disappointed that not only the reduced the price and there was no memorabilia but also as the event started some ppl from the back seats which were cheapest were invited to sit on empty seats of king of bollywood. I believe these ppl were related to the organisers and knew how to get the best seats in the house for the cheapest price!! how disgusting!!! No offend to SRK and his stars. We still love you but you need to disassociate yourselves from the organisers action but doing the right thing which is reimburse ppl the difference in the price of tickets and give us our memorabilia!!
Raj

#32 From perth

2013-10-10 02:29

Guest no 31 I coudnt agree with you more. I think you mean guest no 16. He wants us to be suckers and put up with whatever shit the organiser throw on us !!!

Anthony

#33 Sorry guest # 4 I meant Guest #16

2013-10-10 02:31

I guess iam still getting my head around last nite event. My comments were for GUEST NO 16.

suck it up

#34 Re:

2013-10-10 04:38

#7: -

Selling same tickets cheaper later on is NOT unfair. It's what airlines do all the time. IF you bought your house for $1m, and the price falls to $800k, do you go back to the seller and ask the difference back?

You jumped at dumb event at an exorbitant price, were happy yo pay it at the advertised price.

2013-10-10 06:29

#34: suck it up - Re:

The price goes up dude not down!! I would love to see your reaction when your house price goes done but I know that is not possible. It is a matter of a matter of principle but I guess some ppl done have it.

Adam

#36 above guests

2013-10-10 06:31

Stop fighting among yourselves! Everyone went to see SRK and you know everyone knows that SRK is from Afghanistan so no reason for Aussies and indians to fight over his concert!!!!
Singh

#37 All khans are from AFG

2013-10-10 06:43

I am Panjabi and I find it fascinating how closed minded we indian are! You could comment on each others comment but you dont need to get abusive. Maybe it is our indian culture. ..
We know All khans are of Afghan origin but I didnt know about SRK until I saw his interview on the You Tube with an AFghan journalist and that is all fine with me.
Afghan made us the Taj Mahal which is the Icon of India and we indian are very proud of it. Arent We? So my Friend Quest no 35 you make that comment to an Aussie and the next thing you will hear will be " GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY!!" you wouldnt like that would you?
So show some respect and be happy that our bollywood is watched by ppl from all over the world!!
anil

2013-10-10 06:47

You are right no 37. Australia is Australia we enjoy living here because we dont suck up and we dont want ppl to rip us off otherwise we should go back to india where ppl get sucked up and ripped off and its okay with that society.

#39 Price goes up !

2013-10-10 06:52

#35: -

else we all wait till the next day to buy and mess up all the event preparetion for the organisers!

Be happy that ppl supports indian even otherwise there are plenty of hollywood around. and ya people like you gives indian a bad name !

Fardin

#40 khans

2013-10-10 07:04

Indian keep SRK we still got
MEHBOOB KHAN (producer-director; born 1907):
MADHUBALA (MUMTAZ JAHAN BEGUM
FEROZ KHAN (72)/SANJAY Khan
AMJAD KHAN
MAK PATAUDI
MUMTAZ MADHVANI
IRFAN KHAN
SALMAN KHAN
Amir KHAN
SAHIL KHAN
FARAH KHAN (
EIJAZ KHAN
MOHAMMED IQBAL KHAN --- AND LIST GOES ON!! however now we are getting more and more Afghans thru the HOLLYWOOD DOORS!!

2013-10-10 07:05

Gosh Tickets which don't sell get cheaper just before a show as promoters want "bums on seats" and not an empty hall

Check out this website dedicated to cheap last minute tickets:
http://m.lasttix.com.au/sydney
YoYo back to the Rock you crawled from Racist and Sexist Pig!

#42 Re: All khans are from AFG

2013-10-10 12:15

#37: Singh - All khans are from AFG

So what of Racist Comment by YoYoSingh at Sydney Concert. Miss Australia India who is blonde is a special guest in front row, but he disrespects her, all Women and Australians by stating in English, "I don't like white chicks anymore". Racist and Sexist Pig!

Anita

#43 #37: Singh - All khans are from AFG

2013-10-11 03:17

I HATE YOYO. Wasted our time by singing rubbish. I dont understand why would SRK include him in his tour. . . any idea??
I couldnt help but notice every time he came on the stage a score of ppl walked out to go to the toilet . . hehe. .he..

2013-10-11 14:09

All The Urban Agent promoters and Yash Desai are now going on holidays to relax after they have filled their pockets with our money :(
Does that make everyone here happy? Is there nothing we can do? Where are our community heads in all these disgusting matters?
I cannot believe these event organisers would something like this to their own people (us)!!

2013-10-13 08:54

Not impressed with the 10minute performances of the actresses. Rani and Jaqueline didnt even interact with the audiences. Shahrukh is a great entertainer and the singers were good too but overall a complete disappointment.