Save The Saint Rose Tavern

elfer girl

/ #90 Thank you

2013-11-15 09:31

I want to thank everyone for there kind words, you have no idea how loved we feel. It's not just my family Mr. Coleman is affecting It's every ones family. Many of our customers grew up coming to the tavern, generations going back to the 20's. The stories these walls could tell would be a top seller! Many people would never of even thought to come to the small city of St. Rose if it wasn't for the tavern. We've grown so much in since  85 after my grandma passed away from breast cancer. I remember as a young child film crews coming either for a movie shot, commercial, magazine add, TV series, and music videos. We helped put St. Rose Tavern on the map along side the great plantations in St. Charles Parish as a top place to visit. The overwhelming amount of support we are receiving is graciously appreciated, you guys and gals are our extended family and we love each and every one of you. We can't thank Y'all enough for everything. Even if things don't turn out the way we hope the important thing is we tried with every ounce of heart and soul we have to save this historic icon. The ST. ROSE TAVERN 91 years and counting!
- Jessica Elfer