"Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY

/ #642

2011-08-03 12:25

Fellow African and South Africans I think we are missing the point here. I am now more convinced than ever that this BBA show must be removed from our screens forever, because it is driving a wedge between Africans and making South Africans targets. Black South Africans gained their freedom from Apartheid by being vocal and not violence. In the fifth season of BBA Lerato was slapped by Hannington for being vocal and she became a target from fellow housemates because they felt she was responsible for another housemates exit from the show (the fact that she was punished for her alleged role in the confrontation also did not help much) In this season of BBA it happened with Luclay and Lotus, Luclay again became a target and from fellow housemates and certain parts of Africa and he was also punished for what? Lotus also had the choice to walk away from him, how could Luclay have anticipated what Lotus's reaction to him making his point would have been? Luclay always maitained that his mission is to expose housemates and he did that perfectly well even at a time when he stopped doing it they continued to expose themselves, what i like is he unknwingly also exposed the BBA show for the scam that it really is, his mission is accomplished all that is left for us to do now is to call for this show to be removed from our shores. I implore each and every one of us to stop insulting our brothers and sisters and stick to the business of the day. We are a beautiful nation let us not spoil that.  JUST RESPECT YOURSELVES NOW AND DO THE RIGHT THING!!!!!