"Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition "Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY.

2011-08-03 11:51

luclay derseved to win,period.The votes were rigged and we as south african and his suppoters around africa need answers,otherwise bigbrother sould be moved to another country.

2011-08-03 11:53

there is no way Wendell got more votes than Luclay we need a recount ASAP
joybabe02

2011-08-03 11:53

bigbrither is a big scam and needs to be investigated,south africans we don,t take nonsense like this from anybody,we should not let this lying down.

2011-08-03 11:58

BBA compensated for cheating Munya last year know Luclay must suffer NOT right

2011-08-03 11:59

it was not fair wat happened to him, he was better than wendall

2011-08-03 12:00

give Luclay is money

#632 b

2011-08-03 12:04

my fellow south africans dont even bother auditioning plssssssssssssssssssssss

2011-08-03 12:05

it was so obvious that they robbed Luclay come BBA we not blind

2011-08-03 12:05

Even if they can compensate Luclay we don't care it will be late the damage has been done, and it cannot erase the humiliation he got, and hostile comments from SA haters. South Africa does not like favours, it is proud of what it has earned just like Luclay. People will never ever forget what happened on the 31 July 2011. It is not right/acceptable for BB/Mnet to make the countries reps to win after the complaints like what happened to Offuneka and Munya. BBA/Mnet producers could have been objective in their selection of winners and go along with the viewers choices. Let it go, we are no longer interested!

2011-08-03 12:06

give Lucaly his money

#636 Guest

2011-08-03 12:08

Luclay and Karen were obvious winners of BBA 2011. Even in the comments on our screens people were talking about Karen, Luclay, why then Luclay didnt win the show. As for Wendal, he was dull, not entertaining, and not deserving to win the prize. Africa managed to save Luclay 3 times with high votes, if we were not voting fot Luclay from the beginning he would have left the show in the early stages of the show. BBA must be taken somewhere, not in SA maybe in Zimbabwe. Karen deserved winning but as for Wendall he robbed us of our victory. BBA must raise another $200 000 and give it to Luclay in a public event we want to see that.

2011-08-03 12:10

Please recount, as the results does not reflect true picture

#638 BIG BROTHER YA THYAKA

2011-08-03 12:11

TO HELL WITH BIG BROTHER AND PLEASE DO SA A FAVOUR AND GET THE HELL OUT OF OUR COUNTRY AND IF YOU RESIST YOU WILL WATCH YOURSELVES NEXT SEASON BCZ SA WILL NOT PARTICIPATE AS YOU ARE VOTE RIGGERS, IM NOT SURPRISED, YOU ARE USED TO IT

2011-08-03 12:15

IF THE RE COUNT IS NT DONE, I COMMAND DAT THE BBA SHOW SHOULD BE ELIMINATED..THEY REALLY ROBBEN LUCLAY..I JUST WISH THIS PETITION SUCCEDS ND THE RE COU NT OF VOTES BE DONE..

2011-08-03 12:21

It was very obvious who should have won the BBA with Karen. Do I need to say more?

2011-08-03 12:24

I feel Luclay was robbed and used by BB as he had many votes and had a game in the BB HOUSE

2011-08-03 12:25

Fellow African and South Africans I think we are missing the point here. I am now more convinced than ever that this BBA show must be removed from our screens forever, because it is driving a wedge between Africans and making South Africans targets. Black South Africans gained their freedom from Apartheid by being vocal and not violence. In the fifth season of BBA Lerato was slapped by Hannington for being vocal and she became a target from fellow housemates because they felt she was responsible for another housemates exit from the show (the fact that she was punished for her alleged role in the confrontation also did not help much) In this season of BBA it happened with Luclay and Lotus, Luclay again became a target and from fellow housemates and certain parts of Africa and he was also punished for what? Lotus also had the choice to walk away from him, how could Luclay have anticipated what Lotus's reaction to him making his point would have been? Luclay always maitained that his mission is to expose housemates and he did that perfectly well even at a time when he stopped doing it they continued to expose themselves, what i like is he unknwingly also exposed the BBA show for the scam that it really is, his mission is accomplished all that is left for us to do now is to call for this show to be removed from our shores. I implore each and every one of us to stop insulting our brothers and sisters and stick to the business of the day. We are a beautiful nation let us not spoil that.  JUST RESPECT YOURSELVES NOW AND DO THE RIGHT THING!!!!!

Plady

#643 Re:

2011-08-03 12:28

#21: -  

We voted sure for him but i really think BBA voting system was not fair, you cannot ask for 2 winners and then each country count 1 vote, each country should have voted for 2 winners as the prize said it all.  Clay made more money for Biggie to be cheated like that

2011-08-03 12:28

Wendall's winning left many disturbed, Otono had a huge follwing from the start that you cant even compare to Wendall Parsons that was the on the Uganda News Online. I'm 100 person behind this petition & will definitely make sure all my email buddies are aware so they can add their signatures as well. Lets keep the momentum going.

2011-08-03 12:32

THIS IS VERY MUCH SURPRISING AND UNFAIR WHY BIG BROTHER DO YOU PLAY WITH PEOPLES'S FEELING YOU LOOKING FOR TROUBLE NOW PLEASE GIVE LUCLAY HIS MONIES REARRANGE FINAL AGAIN AND GIVE WHAT BELONGS TO SA PLEASE I DONT THINK NEXT YEAR YOU WILL HOST IT YEAR IN SA IF YOU DONT DO LIKE WISE YOU ALSO NO WHO IS THE WINNER THE OTONO'S FAMILY ONLY

2011-08-03 12:32

I nearly cried by the time Luclay been told to leave the stage in an expence of Zimbabwean boy Wendell, something need to be done urgently/ASAP. I want an investigation to be held against Ernst & Young in-terms of how scoring system. Luclay was robbed even my 10 years old son was not happy at all.

2011-08-03 12:35

I'M REALLY NOT HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS.VIVA LUCLAY VIVA WE LOVE U.

Abiola should explain, why did nibbles won, otono is the winner period. No south african should participate in BBA any more.We are sick and tire of BB scam. Can some one open a trust for OTono we can assist.

We are the one who keeping this ppl when they run away from their countries for food and shelter since thier countries are in a mess but they are cheated on us, at the end of the day when we start doing our things they will say......................I cant say it you know

2011-08-03 12:39

Away with Big brother,Luclay was robbed,we are really not happy