"Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition "Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY.

2011-08-03 14:29

No No the results were manipulated Luclay is the winner.big up u brother..

2011-08-03 14:30

In fact they are undermining SADC in particular South Africa. Even the Nigerian housemates feel superior and undermines other countries reps because they know that this thing is owned by their Brother but on whose land? Season 2 Ofunneka hated on Lerato, Season 3 Thami/Tawana were a mockery, Season 4 Eddie/Quinn/K1/Kristal were also not loved. Season 5 Munya was robbed Season 6 total disaster for choosing Wendall to stir intentional hatred between SA and Zimbabwe, and we should not allow it. Let it go to Nigeria, afterall we have taught/given them an idea/concept Big Brother dunder heads!

2011-08-03 14:35

Luclay was d most entertaining housemate even pushed some of housemates 2 become real nd he deserved 2 b d winner of d show

2011-08-03 14:35

Wendall was on mute since day 1,how come he wins and Luclay lose, No No No, Luclay is our winner big up 4 Mzansi

2011-08-03 14:36

I (We) want the recount of votes and we dnot want BBA 2 be hosted in S.A anymore lastly we want no SA representative on BBA again!

#706 Luclay has been robbed

2011-08-03 14:36

I watch bba religiously but this year its was noncense, Lucly
And Karen were emplified they made the show what it is. I hate
it I will never watch it again. To us Luclay is
the winner. Big Brother fuck you

2011-08-03 14:39

i always suspected that this is a Nigerian show,we all what they are capable of-it has to be banned in our country,i dont want to comment about the management that we saw on Sunday before the finale

2011-08-03 14:41

The CEO this Biola lady should be investigated by MNET Africa, sure she is benefitting somewhere in one way or the other(the adverts, etc) , one cannot understand. I smell rotten rat, something is not right somewhere at MNET Africa. As for you IK, Kabelo Ngakane is far much better than you don't even think of comparing yourself with him.

2011-08-03 14:42

BBA has now become a Nigerian affair. Karen might have well being one of the winners but Luclay deserved to win. Not taking anything from Wendell but Luclay was more entertaining. No South African will ever win BBA, it can aswell be moved to Nigeria.

2011-08-03 14:50

Big Brother must never be hosted in South Africa again. Take it to Nigeria or Zimbabwe

2011-08-03 14:52

The trust fund for Luclay should be opened soonest whilst we are still fuming, not forgetting MTN SA, Cell C SA, Vodacom SA, (Facebook, Twitter -SA) Telcom etc we humbly request that you donate something to this guy cause brought more revenue to your coffas as compared to the previous years.

Biggie must do the recount; we know that it can't be only two countries that voted for Luclay

Robbery is everywhere its easy to bribe someone you dont have to bribe the whole KPMG.I still say Zambia,Namibia, Kenya should speak up did they actually vote for this dude.

2011-08-03 14:54

Bigbrother nigeria must be in nigeria.leave our country you stink even IK(presenter)jst go away!

2011-08-03 14:55

BBA thank for Robbed us and we don't need u anymore go to hell
Mbavhy

2011-08-03 15:01

Fake and unprofessional BB.We need investigations to be done.We are Not satisfied with the results.

2011-08-03 15:03

NO, NO ENOUGH OF THIS BIGBROTHER NAIJA , GETTING AWAY WITH THEIR SCAM , WE ARE NOT SOUTH AFRICA BUT WE ARE HEAR ON BEHALF OF LUCLAY (OTONO) WE KNOW WAS THE BEST EVER IN BIGBROTHER HISTORY AND SINCE OUR DID NOT WIN , WE UNDERSTAND , BUT WE DON;T UNDERSAND SINCE NAIJA TOOK OVER THE BIGBROTHER SHOW EVERYTHING CHANGE 3 TIMES WINING NOOOOO, SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT AND IS ABOUT TIME THEY CLOSE THOSE DOORS FOR FURTHER INVESTIGATION , SHUT THOSE DOOR, OUR VOTES HERE IN NAMIBIA WE FORM AGROUP FOR LUCLAY AND WE HAVE ALL PROVE AND WITNESS, WE ARE SICK AND TIED OF NAIJA TO GET AWAY AGAIN, AND AGAIN WITH THEIR SCAMING SYSTEM MUST BE CLOSE DOWN FOR SQUARE GAME AND FAIR FOR OTHER COUNTRIES TOO.

2011-08-03 15:05

Even their news posting was biased when it comes to Luclay, there was no professionalism at all, the news posters were either exaggerrating things or lying to diminish other contestants chances of winning e.g when asking "on whose money was Luclay going to buy a house for his family?" This was in someway shifting the Voters minds to other contestants with the proviso that Luclay had money. Was Luclay not working when entering the show? Shame on BBA or the new poster

2011-08-03 15:07

To prove that is really a Nigerian scam, when Karen was head of house, housemates where continuously asked in the chat sessions about how she is doing as head of house, hot water was available through the day (@ her request) Big Brother turned a blind eye to mic infringements because he did not want to make her look bad. Then the fool (yes that guy the voice of big brother) the one Luclay used to refer to as the guy with the script, the biggest puppet master in my eyes was all gangster when his brother from another mother showed up, even the tasks when the Nigerian girls where head of house were tasks that would make them shine, when Vimbai was head of of only two or three people were asked how she was doing as head of look at that boring task they were given during her tenure, because she did not kiss ass with Karen or Vina and she was very vocal about the unfairness of the Nigerian domination on the show I believe that is why Wendell was chosen over her. The music, adverts, omg just thinking about it makes me sick. The South Africans who work for the production team should really be ashamed of themselves for perpetuating the abuse of their fellow brothers. No matter how we look at it this show must be canned!!!!!

2011-08-03 15:09

STOP THIS BIGBROTHER NAIJA NOW BEFORE SOMETHING WILL HAPPEND , THIS TIME THE PICK THE WRONG PERSON IN THE WRONG TIME , LAST YEAR THEY ROBBE AGAIN THIS YEAR AND JUST IMAGE HOW ON EARTH THEY DO THAT THIS BIGBROTHER KNOWS LUCLAY IS A WINNER , BUT NOW THEY MUST BE SCARED AND FEAR FOR THEIR LIFES , KEEP THEM OUT FOR ONCE

2011-08-03 15:11

Luclay was the win or big brather africa must stop

2011-08-03 15:13

I TOLD YOU ONE DAY THIS SHOW WILL CLOSE DOWN , AND THIS TIME THEY PICK THE WRONG PERSON, LUCLAY , ??????????????? SOUTH AFRICAN ?????????????? EISH THIS BIGBROTHER ARE PLAYING WITH FIRE, KICK THAT FAKE SHOW OUT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW , NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STORIES HERE JUSTICE TO BE DONE FASTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
OTHER WISE SOUTH AFRICAN WILL TAKE THIS MATTER ON THEIR OWN HANDS, WATCH OUT , ACT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

2011-08-03 15:18

As a South Africans we no longer wants BBA to hosted in our country ever again as we feel being use because our representative was more emplified than Wendel. So this show is bogus, we want it to relocated may Naija since its BBNaija or any other countries for that matter. They kept our Otono,Luclay,our Gee in that to generate profit and then dis him at the end. For peace's sake Big must GO!

2011-08-03 15:18

All the people that were against the Nigerian girls were evicted, e.g Before Weza left she quotioned Vimbai and Hanni about Karen, this didnt go well with Nigerian viewers, Vimbai told Karen where to get off she was evicted,Zeus was always at loggerheads with Vina he was evicted, Kim did give a damn about Karen she was also evicted. Luclay exposed Karen look at what he got, egg in the face. This show is nonsense, and we will not allow it again for our reps to kiss Nigerians Reps asses for them to win the show. Hanni couldnot have survived this far if she was not Vinas friend

beezee

2011-08-03 15:22

What a day light robbery for our boy Clayton ,but no matter what he is a winner