"Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY

/ #1310 Re:

2011-08-10 09:18

#1291: BBA.Namibia.FanClub -

You know something my sweety pie, I do not understand why you would be hating on LUFC, could it be because your Bernadina was a stupid little girl that went into a game with cunning people and started playing other people's games instead of playing her own game? she hated on Luclay based on hearsay and never gave Luclay a chance to show her what he was really about, and because Luclay is a guy that is attuned to energies he picked up on that negative vibe that she was giving off and they never really got along.  I do not even want to mention the stupid comment she made about Brenda Fassie, het julle nie dronklappe in Namibie nie? bepaal julle by issues that concerns you and leave us be. As for the insults that LUFC was allegedly hurling at people they were directed @ your cow Bernadina and BB for even coming up with a molotov cocktail as cruel as that one.  Namibia is one of the countries that will take very long before they win a show like BB because of spineless people like you at least South Africans stand up for what they believe in. We are not hypocrites