"Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition "Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY.

Amplified fan

2011-08-09 13:39

It is true ,we lead others follow, Luclay was the defination of amplified. All time he was punished 4 standing on what he believes in..
1. Lotus saga biggie disqualified her why? Then why was Luclax punished.
2. Mumba & Luclay were punished.
They started pulling his pants.
I can say a lot about this show.
So why hating our boy? Let this go to where it is favoured most and where contestants are guranteed victory.

2011-08-09 13:51

Biggy u were unfair to clay throughout he did not c his family bcos of that boredina u know clay is very emotional I hate what ik said @do on sunday to clay why interviewing every1 leaving clay,ik wanted weza thus why
Lady Gee

#1303 Its okay Mzansi let them hate us, but they will not destroy us.,we are the best, they are full of je

2011-08-09 15:48

Biggie and his crew, camera men, news writers were trying by all means to destroy our Clay, but they failed dismally.
He is the champion. He is going very far... The sky is the limit 4 Luclay....

2011-08-09 19:25

we want a full investigation...period

2011-08-09 19:34

We want him to be the winner

#1306 andRe:

2011-08-09 21:15

#1291: BBA.Namibia.FanClub -  

You just had to  cough out that which is actually your real beef with S.A. and Luclay didnt you?the fact that S.A. is perceived to be the most developed country in Africa. How else does it get mixed up with him being victimised ?except that we know already that it is the main jealous reason why S.A. youth are being ganged up against and victimised by low esteemed shallow minds like you. You are always ready to swallow any small excuse that you are fed against  S.A. youngsters because of your inferiority complex.Fortunately most of your fellow countrymen are more intelligent and confident of their country than you are.I even doubt if you are really Namibian because Namibia and S.A. are historically linked and never compete but support each other, except in this hate spreading show that we are banning here.This mob victimisation of S.A. youth on the corrupt show is the only way you think you can have some power over S.A. youths and make them feel inferior.Dont even use insults by fans as an excuse for your jealousy bcos we know that there are countries that insult people worse than what S.A. does and they still win. We knew that from long but just wanted to see if the management of the show had the will to fix this victimisation.Instead they failed for years and thats why we will no longer be humiliated in our own country by jealous people using our own infrastructure. 

People who are confident of their own achievements are not bothered by the achievements of S.A. Why does it bother you and some people so much that they start victimising and humiliating our youth for being proud of their country?Fine,you got your little victory of robbing the guy,stop lying and saying you love him. Just kindly go celebrate that he was robbed and leave S.A. people and their other supporters to do what they think is right pls.

OUT WITH THIS JEALOUS AND CHEATING SHOW.

2011-08-09 21:26

I THINK WE MUST IGNORE THOSE THAT WANT TO DEBATE AND CRITISIZE US AND JUST DO OUR THING.

2011-08-09 22:23

It is causing division because of lack of proper controls before final audits.

#1309 xaxa

2011-08-09 22:41

Bb results are under question,last year lerato (sa) came 3rd, munya (zm) 2nd and uti (9ja) 1st, still this year luclay (sa) came 3rd, wendal (zm) 2nd and karen (9ja) 1st so I personally don't believ in the results biggie showed us we need the real results

#1310 Re:

2011-08-10 09:18

#1291: BBA.Namibia.FanClub -

You know something my sweety pie, I do not understand why you would be hating on LUFC, could it be because your Bernadina was a stupid little girl that went into a game with cunning people and started playing other people's games instead of playing her own game? she hated on Luclay based on hearsay and never gave Luclay a chance to show her what he was really about, and because Luclay is a guy that is attuned to energies he picked up on that negative vibe that she was giving off and they never really got along.  I do not even want to mention the stupid comment she made about Brenda Fassie, het julle nie dronklappe in Namibie nie? bepaal julle by issues that concerns you and leave us be. As for the insults that LUFC was allegedly hurling at people they were directed @ your cow Bernadina and BB for even coming up with a molotov cocktail as cruel as that one.  Namibia is one of the countries that will take very long before they win a show like BB because of spineless people like you at least South Africans stand up for what they believe in. We are not hypocrites

2011-08-10 09:27

Real Voting Results:
Karen : Nigeria,Angola,Roa and Tanzania

Luclay : South Africa,Botswana & Ghana ( 19.08% )

Wendall : Zimbawe,Zambia & Namibia ( 17.56% )

Sharon O : Kenya & Uganda ( 20.38 % )

2011-08-10 09:48

Its a good thing let justice prevail and just ban this Big Brother thing its just daylight robbery
They shall pay

#1313 Re: 1311

2011-08-10 11:00

Thanks, makes sense:

Lomwe: Malawi & Mozambique (17.35%)??????

Hanni: Ethiopia

Vina: 0

Is this your hint that you work at Ernst & Young? Lol!

2011-08-10 11:47

Small/big brother you are in for an interesting time,you will be taken to task,this is sa you are dealing with deplomatic citizens of this country.you rather vacate before its too late

#1315 Re:

2011-08-10 12:12

#1311: -

Mhhhhhh, interesting

#1316 Re:

2011-08-10 12:15

#1311: -

By the way are you insunuating that Sharon O , Ms Jangu Jangu is the rightful 2nd winner? I am basing this on the percentage & not the number of country votes, school us please.

#1317 Re: Re:

2011-08-10 12:19

#1316: - Re:  

Don't be stupid, it's country votes that counts, our king is the rightful 2nd winner, BBa voetsek!!!!!!

2011-08-10 12:58

kindly send BIG BROTHER out of South Africa.

#1319 Re: Re:

2011-08-10 13:46

#1316: - Re:  

No Luclay is the second winner as per country votes and a higher percentage than Wendall and to show that Kenya did not vote for Wendall as we were made to believe but voted for Sharon O, same as Ghana voted for Luclay and not Karen.

Luclay & Wendall got equal number of countries which is 3 countries each, but Luclay received a higher percentage which makes him the winner.

#1320 Re: Re: Re:

2011-08-10 14:16

#1319: - Re: Re:

Haai bafowethu you guys will have to be bear with me, it is afterall technically a Monday today for some of us.  This person who came forth with this information knows this how?  Kaloku this can be used as evidence bethuna, is this information authentic or speculation we all know that Kenya did not vote for Wendall leyo into ayixoxisi, what is the next step then? & please do not get your knickers in a knot I am just asking.

#1321 Re: Re: Re: Re:

2011-08-10 14:29

#1320: - Re: Re: Re:  

Sorry dear, I can't say where I got the info from, but I can assure you that I'm not the only one who knows about this.A lot of things happened with this season's bigbrother, last week wednesday on one of the local radio stations someone who went on one of the evection shows mentioned on their facebook wall that they were told by one of the BBA crew members that Luclay will never win because he was not "the chosen one" and they took it as a joke and did not realise that the guy was being serious, mind you this was read out loud on that radio station.

#1322 Re:

2011-08-10 14:33

#1301: Amplified fan -

Thank you @ least there is someone out there who is on the same page as I am, with tears in my baby blue eyes I ask why was our sweet Luclay punished?  Because technically when Lotus uttered that statement that she forgets that South Africa is in Africa because there are so many Europeans in SA ( actually referring to our white brothers and sisters) she was insunuating in not so many words that Luclay had no business being in that show seeing that South Africans are not African enough.

#1323 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2011-08-10 14:38

#1321: - Re: Re: Re: Re:

Uyava? God is good indeed, because Luclay said his mission was to expose people and this confirms that his mission was accomplished he exposed this BBA  trash as a real farce.  Thank you.

ON SECOND THOUGHTS IF THAT IS THE CASE THEN, KUZONYEKA I AM SORRY TO USE GOD'S NAME AND A PROPHENITY IN THE SAME BREATH BUT KUZONYEKA SANA, SO THERE ARE CHOSEN ONES, WHAT WERE WE SPENDING OUR TIME AND MONEY AND ENERGY VOTING FOR IF THERE ARE CHOSEN ONES. IYANDIPHAMBANISA KE LE INTO.

#1324 Re: Re:

2011-08-10 14:39

#1322: - Re:  

Luclay was victimised in that house because he defended our country with pride, they hated him for being  proudly South African.They all wanted to get rid of him simply because we were the hosts.Another thing I think Ernest came bearing grudges because of what happened between Lerato and Hannington, he had a score to settle with a South African.Remember his first fight with Nkuli, then Luclay?

#1325 Re: Re: Re:

2011-08-10 14:49

#1324: - Re: Re:

I do, not only that I remember him this very Ernest (Mr Ashy feet) talking to someone I cannot remember who it was, after the names of the nominated housemates where announced and Luclay and Nkuli were up, he mentioned something about the South African having brought that upon themselves (being up together) because they are always isolating themselves from the other housemates.