"Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition "Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2011-08-07 21:26

S'khuni

2011-08-07 21:49

What a shame!! Nothing goes on forever a never be exposed. This cheating business has been exposed and it is pity our Clayton has been compromised. Excuse me! who do you refer to as bad loosers, we are not! we just can not let anyone use us for any wrong reason. Big Brother, you are doomed!!. As for Earnest & Young, at least I don't know what you know ....

2011-08-07 22:10

To our boy Clayton, this is not the end of the road for you. Bigger things than Big Brother are coming your way. Just remember what you said, I quoute 'the biggest mistake we make as individuals is to allow other people tell us who we are' unquote. That was the best advice ever one could ever get from this resent Big Brother Emplified show. Take that, live that, be it and you will know that you did not Big Brother Emplified or Emptified too know who you are....you are the winner by far and no one will ever take that way from you ..not even Big Brother. As for the Big Brother show .....its judgement day has come. 

2011-08-08 01:35

BBA thnk u nw 4 ur show, go find another country to host it bcs we fed up wid ur nuisance!!!!! Hamba manje lah, amahlathi okucasha aphelile as d song says

2011-08-08 04:50

Luclay misoya is robbed his victory

#1256 Re:

2011-08-08 09:02

#1214: -

The crime/HIV in our country is high because of arse holes like you who live their countries of birth to come and infest our country with your dirt and drugs.  It just goes to show how ignorant you are, Luclay did explain what he meant when he called whoever he called a bitch , his exact words where that he was raised by five women he knows the difference between a bitch and a real woman, do you think being represented by strippers and phonicaters makes you better than us?  fuck off man go back to your slums and villages and leave us be.  This is our country and we will not be told by sell outs like you how to live our lives.

#1257 Re:

2011-08-08 09:24

You know what the sad thing is? you so called literate people your countries are fucked up because of your greed and self hate, you are a bunch of cowards who always run away from your problems and go and create problems for other people in their countries here in SA we sort our shit out and we stay home. Fuck off

2011-08-08 09:29

It was okay for your monkey Karen to call other women sluts and bitches (which is obviously a language she became accustomed to in the brothels where she used to make a living, like so many of you who sell our young girls to prostitution) and when Luclay uses the same language justifiably so it becomes a problem.

#1259 Re:

2011-08-08 09:37

#1245: -

Ek se hulle moet net aamoer ons soek hulle nie hier in ons land nie. Vokken skelms. Die kak wat die donners kan kwyt raak is beyond me rerig.  They must just get the fuck out of here.  Look @ how they are hijacking our bickers and selling the bicycles in other countries like Mozambique and the likes it is always them who are involved in illegal activities because they are crooks by their very nature. Vokken moere. And now they are claiming we've got a high crime rate it is because of them that the crime rate in SA is so high, they want to fuck this country up and then leave to Europe like they always do, these crooks and liars.

#1260 Re:

2011-08-08 09:53

WAS YOUR MONKEY KAREN WELL MANNERED?, PLEASE DO NOT TALK KAK HERE. SHE COULD NOT EVEN SPEAK PROPERLY LOOK @ HOW YOUR BIG BROTHER COVERED UP THE LAST FRIDAY WHEN SHE WAS ACTING LIKE AN ANIMAL & THAT WHITE DUDE THREW HER ON THE GRASS LIKE A BAG OF SALT WITH HER ARSE IN THE AIR, AND OUR LUCLAY THE BAD GUY WENT AND COVERED HER ARSE. EVEN VINA WAS FED UP WITH HER.

#1261 Re: Re:

2011-08-08 10:27

#1225: - Re:

My sentiments exactly, what pisses me off about these people they come from their fucked up countries and act like they know us, the only reason they hate Luclay so much is because he was never prepared to tow their line,  he was never apolegetic about being South African and he always wanted them to realise that we will not be ill treated by them in our own country, we are obviously not like them, look @ how they could not understand why Luclay would not do his punishment, punishment for what, for speaking his mind. Kea tinera sifapano.

2011-08-08 10:44

this is a night mare to us , we are sick and tied of naija getting away with their scam ,

2011-08-08 10:47

NO STORIES HERE , ALL WE WANT TO SHUT DOWN BIGBROTHER NAIJA DOWN
NO MORE BIG BROTHER NAIJA IN SOUTH AFRICA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2011-08-08 10:48

OUT BIG BROTHER NAIJA , NEXT YEAR WILL BURN YOU ALIVE IF YOU TRY TO OPEN THI DOORS AGAIN

2011-08-08 10:51

ANUTA CONTINUA NON-STOP CLOSE BIGBROTHER NAIJA BEFORE WE TAKE THIS MATTER WITH OUR OWN HANDS DON'T TRY US HERE WE ARE COMPLAINING , AND UNTIL NOW NOTHING AS BEEN DONE , EISH WE ARE LOSING OUR PASSION NWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

2011-08-08 10:58

To show that this is a real scam, does anyone remember when these con artists posted on the BBA webpage news that all the finalists including the winner would win $10 000 each? well it turns out all the finalist where gathered and told that it was just a rumour, a rumour? that note was posted by one of your staff members on your website how can it be a rumour, if I was one of the finalists I would drag these motherfuckers to court. You have no where to hide, you are con artists and that is the truth. You better make good on your word for the $10 000 dollars, only a fool will audition for this scam in future honestly.

hottie

2011-08-08 11:38

wendull winning yerr,i aint watching big brother anymore,there will neva be another a representatuve from south africa like luclay eva

2011-08-08 14:26

Just keep spreading the word about the petition guys.Less talking this time.If they want to ignore our wish,if they want to forcefully come to our country to undermine our youth,we want to see this scammers do that.

#1269 Re:

2011-08-08 14:29

#1266: -  

Only a stubborn and sellout fool, will risk entering this scam using our country name next time.Wherever it will be,they still have to come back to Mzansi when it ends.

2011-08-08 14:43

pls giv Luclay his money

2011-08-08 14:44

Please Gud ppl cant we demand this thing (BB)to gve us answers now even Multichoice is not innocent when it come to this show. It is clear dat everybody is against whatBB did so we need to hear from him or to that pappet IK

2011-08-08 14:50

The poor South African kids are being openly victimised and the management is not doing anything.
The show does not promote our country or our youth,why hold it here all the time?

#1273 Re:

2011-08-08 14:54

#1272: -

I also blame the South African crew members who are working for BBA why would they allow this nonsense to continue in SA?  They are also perpetuating the abuse of our children by standing by idly as if nothing wrong is happening, they must speak up, they must know something.

2011-08-08 15:07

Pls bba take your show to the ppl who benefits on it like nigeria.

2011-08-08 15:28

Unfairly robbed