"Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition "Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY.

#1401 Re:

2011-08-15 15:33

#1396: -

You like chatting to me hey?  what are you doing are you jerking yourself while using one hand to type your stupid crap?

2011-08-15 15:36

ABIOLA BRING BACK BBA IN SA. DONT BE SHAKEN BY EMPTY THREATS. THE SAPS WILL BE THERE TO PROTECT THE NAIJAS.

#1403 Re:

2011-08-15 15:44

#1400: -

HA HA HA HA!!!! AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE TO WRING YOUR NECK RIGHT NOW I WILL LET  IT SLIDE, BECAUSE THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS NO MATTER HOW MAD YOU PEOPLE MAKE US, YOU ARE STILL OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS. SO GOOD BYE, OKAY?

#1404 Re:

2011-08-15 15:55

#1402: -

Love the taunts, we will see who gets the last laugh!!! A word of caution  though, you must never underestimate a fed up South African

thulas-ec

#1405 KING OTONO DENZEL CLAYTON LUCLAY

2011-08-15 17:05

He was robbed *period*
Nokuthula Kwetshube-Ntantiso

#1406 DENZEL

2011-08-15 17:09

Luclay they thought they are being spiteful to you less they knew they are making you to be even more famous my boy.Fighting will not sort things out remember SA is a rainbow nation. Lets us work together to compesate LUCLAY. that is my take because he was represanting SA and he did it very well. The housemates tried so much to kick him out of the game and they lost. Ag shame maan

2011-08-15 17:42

Do not reply to any insults PLEASE.Use them as fuel for kicking the corrupt show out of our space.No debates or insults please.Only opinions and comments.
We will certainly kick the rigged show out of our country.THIS IS OUR COUNTRY.IF WE DONT WANT SOMETHING,THEN NOBODY CAN FORCE IT ON US.WE WILL SEE IF S.A. BELONGS TO BIOLA AND HER CREW.
Let them say whatever.This is not about Luclay alone but about all our youth being tormented and humiliated in their own country by people who run a show that seeks to divide Africa by spreading tensions in the name of profits.

#1408 maRe:

2011-08-15 17:56

#1384: -  

What does Malema have to do with this petition.Someone from outside is trying to split this campaign on political sentiments like they always try and fail. Outsiders trying to win favour with one group over another again.

S.A. people are not that stupid.Dont they learn?

This is not about politics but the pride and patriotism of all our youth being attacked and spat on by people running a corrupt show in our country.That is why the show must go.

2011-08-15 17:59

Maybe its a good thing that someone tell Malema about the outsiders insults on him.Then he can also mobilise behind this campaign to stop the continuous humiliation of our youth in their own country by crooks.

2011-08-15 18:18

No Big Brother show in South Africa anymore pls.Thank you.Good bye.

2011-08-16 02:17

Biola Alabi, Ik & d crew, they think they are smart, we know they dont like Luclay, Ik showed his hatred towards him during eviction shows. We are not impressed by their giving Clay tickets 2 fly 2 Nigeria.This is pure bribe. Just bcos they saw how SA reacted 2 their cheating, n they saw SA news papers. We dont want our youth 2 go thru what Luclay went thru, so BBA must b hosted by another country. Exclude SA from participating in a game that they cant win. Stop using us 2 shine, go shine in Lagos.

2011-08-16 03:39

@ #1391. U say ur family, fed SA? & ur government helped SA when d boers where kicking us? U should b ashamed & stop humiliating urself. It has always bn & it will always remain like that, that the whole world intervens & stand up 4 human rights or suffering of any nature.e.g HAITI, ZIM, JAPAN,SOMALIA, etc. No one can take credit or glory 4 this bcos it is hands, cleaning each other.The Glory belongs 2 God. Now u are not d first 1 who claims 2 have liberated SA. U know what, 4 ur information SA'S Liberty from Apartheid has much 2 do with SAfricans themselves, our parents, dared & sacrificed their lives 2 get us where we are today, thousands of SAfricans died, we lost our parents, brothers, sisters, neighbours, friends & leaders, many went 2 prison e.g N.Mandela 2 gain us this freedom.This is just a summary.The whole world was behind us,dont tell us about ur family. SA does d same too, we always join hands with d world 2 help wherever intervention is needed 2 alleviate human suffering. In one way or another somebody & d world has helped, 2 feed ur family & ur government is where it is today bcos of d help from other countries & d world. Who are u come here & claim u fed us? What is food after all,when our loved ones's blood was shed daily, leaving some of us without parents today.U should have kept ur food bcos we still lost what is important, lives. We refuse 2 let some narrow stupid minded ppl like u #13912 to take credit 4 our Liberty that we fought for. God freed us.I wonder what makes u so bitter, WE DONT WANT BBA IN SA ANYMORE, we mean it and u wont b able 2 change our minds in any way.

#1413 Re: maRe:

2011-08-16 08:51

#1408: - maRe:

That is the reason why I did not even engage the fool on the Malema issue.  They are feeling the heat!!!!

2011-08-16 11:02

These people cant get it in their thick skulls that South Africans do not want the BBA show to be hosted in their country anymore, why are they worried about this, why are they moaning so much if South Africans raise their concerns about this scam that has been running over the years and robbing viewers and deserving contestants but benefiting one country? The insults are making this initiative more strong and powerful, they will also serve as evidence on how South Africa is being hated by other countries, the future of BBA is really bleak in SA they rather look for another country because many things even little ones can be done to sabotage the show. Don't underestimate the power of South Africans!

2011-08-16 12:23

Because S.A. people are progressive and open minded,some people think we are fools when we are patient and we dont also resort to cheating and scams like them.
When we believe in a course,we do things openly and not underground cheating like them.
Now they will see with this cheating show exactly what we are like when we do things.
No more Big Brother in S.A.,End of story.

2011-08-16 12:42

This greedy and selfish show must not be allowed in our country anymore.
Right now we see South African Gift of the givers,our government,broadcasters,entities and individuals putting their shoulder on the wheel to help starving Somalians in Africa and where are they? The only time you hear them mention Africa is when they want to scam more money from hard working Africans to promote their own interests and chosen people with some other show or competition where people must spend money voting.That tells you what kind of twisted leadership the show has.Their time in S.A. is up now.Enough is Enough.

2011-08-16 13:04

Investigations are needed Mixit was fiddled with. Especially when we wanted to vote for Clayton. We ended up using the mobile phone. Host somewhere else not inS.A.

#1418 Re:

2011-08-16 13:39

#1380: -

You are one of those that hate us, Nigerians did not beat us this year, they also did not beat Zimbabwe last year they crooked and tempered with the results and that is a fact.  Nigerians are the ones who have no shame.

What was so special about any of your Reps this year? Except for proving that they are just liars and cheats like the rest of you, yes Karen the one who lied about her boob job, did she have lumps on her arse as well?  We are not big mouths you are just scared that the noise we are making is making you guys look bad, we are not the only ones who have a problem with the way you people do business, we are the only ones who had the guts to stand up to you ( DID you people honestly believe that we would roll over and play dead) ?Nigerians go through life screwing other people over, guess what, you have fucked with the wrong people this time.

Name a place in any continent where Nigerians are not getting up to mischief?  You people are a disgrace.

The whole of Africa is fed up with you people.  You cannot be trusted.

2011-08-17 17:29

I AM NOT SOUTH AFRICAN BUT I TOTALLY SUPPORT THE IDEA OF OUR KICKING OUT THE SHOW. ONE WRITTER MENTIONED HOW SOUTH AFRICAN YOUTH ARE HUMILAYED IN THE SHOW, THATS IS TRUE. I REMEMBER ELIZABETH IN BBA 4. SHE WAS MADE TO SLEEP OUTSIDE FOR A WHOLE WEEK,EVEN ON RAIN DAYS. HOW STUPID THAT WAS BY THE BIG BROTHER PEOPLE.LERATO WAS BEATEN BY SMELLINGTON SIMPLY BECAUSE HE THOUGHT SHE WAS BEHIND SHEILAS REFUSING TO SLEEP WITH HIM. LUCLAY WAS THE MAIN TOPIC IN THE GIRLS ROOM SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO SLEEP WITH HIM. I HAVE SEEN BOYS FROM BO GHANA AND MOZAMBIQUE HUMILIATING GIRLS, SLEEPING WITH ONE AFTER ANOTHER BUT AFRICANS SIMPLY CHEER THEIR ACTIONS INSTEAD OF DISCOURAGING IT. YES SOUTH AFRICANS HAVE BEEN HUMILIATED IN THIS STUPID GAME EVEN BY THE COMMENTS FROM FELLOW VIEWERS FROM ALL OVER AFRICA. IF YOU ARE ASSERTIVE AND SOUTH AFRICAN, THEN YOU ARE ARROGANT AND FULL OF YOUR SELF. THAT STUPID LOTUS WHAT DID SHE THINK SHE WAS DOING HITTING A MAN? BRAVO LUCLAY FOR NOT NOT RETALIATING. SOUTH AFRICA PLEASE SUPORT YOUR OWN KIND. EVEN MUNYA WAS NOTHING COMPARED TO LUCLAY.

2011-08-17 18:32

It is dividing africans.

2011-08-18 09:09

Fake, Fraud show get out in South Africa

2011-08-18 11:28

@#1412: THAT IS VERY WELL SAID AND I AM VERY SORRY. YOU ARE RIGHT I DID NOT THINK AT ALL PROBABLY DUE TO THE INSULTS DIRECTED TO ME AFTER ASKING WHY IS SA NOT DOING ANYTHING TO SHOW SUPPORT FOR LUCLAY.I REGRET EVERY NEGETIVE THING I SAID.

2011-08-18 11:44

@#1420: 'THIS IS DIVIDING AFRICANS'. africans are already divided. That thought should have prevailed when BBA decided to rob Luclay of his victory. If south africans react ti being illtreated, its dividing africans. How about when the whole of africa displays hatred for south africans? Just visit the BBA website and see how negetive are the threads directed to South africans, that will tell you how "UNITED" africans are.

#1424 Re:

2011-08-18 11:45

#1422: -

Patronising us again, with your tongue in cheek apology? Awuswabi!!! (very thick skin indeed)  While you are @ it why not apologise to Mr Malema for dragging his name into something he had nothing to do with?

#1425 Re:

2011-08-18 11:49

#1419: -

Thank you for your support (much love) I wish people would realise that this is not only about Luclay anymore, this is us protecting the intergrity of our people and our Country.