"Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition "Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY.

2011-08-20 14:47

@ #458, you are bragging that "we makwerekwere enjoy life better than u"at least u call urself right, bcos kwerekwere is a person who lives in a foreign country 4 d greener pustures, but hate & dispice its ppl, like u. Many of u have 2 put a south African down 2 feel better. Listen here 1 of d things that incited xenophobia is ppl like u, d negetive vibe & hatred towards safricans in their own country is provocotive. U mocking us with d whole white man crap? It is funny, bcos all Africans were colonised except 4 Ethopia, many African countries got their independence decades ago,they are very free from a white man but they are still poverty striken just like a SAfrican who got his freedom few years ago. It is not going 2 happen over night 4 us 2 un do d apartheid damage, that left majority of blacks struggling.But thanks God a lot has changed in our country, including that: u are in SA today bcos of d very same black south africans who fought 4 u too, so that u can come here, work ur systems n enjoy ur life. Mhh u say we think we different from other Africans, yes we different bcos we dont run away from our problems, but u are in a power struggle in a foreign country chasing wealth, while ur country behind u is further going down. Life comes once, what have u done 4 ur country? Where is ur pride? When is ur good English going 2 help make a change in ur country? U know what ur pride is very very empty. Ur values & priorities are upside down.All u live 4 is pleasure, U r bitter n offended bcos we no longer want 2 host BBA. Let ur country host too.
o

2011-08-20 17:13

Our country (S.A.)is not Sodoma and Gomora where the whole africa can send their bad manner chilren to come and do bad manner things that they dont do in their own country.No (S.A.)chilren win so why hold it here?
I am Afrikaans so if I you dont understand becose I cant right English correct,u must learn Afrikaans or ignore me.We dont want this show in Suid Afrika.

2011-08-20 23:36

Some Nigerians, claim they win bcos they are Africa's giants. So why dont u wana host BBA? ur prides are very very empty. Host ur rubbish next year or give other countries a chance. We safricans cannot longer host a show we know we wont win. Dont even include us anymore. We'v been ur step ladder 4 too long, enough is enough.

2011-08-21 11:03

Biola Alabi, u are evil hearted girl, sis, u think u are clever but u are not. U knew very well that Africa was going 2 complain about a Nigerian winning again. So u make 2 winners 4 BBA 6? so that a Nigerian winner can hide behind d 2nd winner? U robbed Munya last year, u silencce viewers by giving d prize 2 a Zimbabwean. There were 2 zimbabweans but I guess u chose Wendall bcos u want a good name from white ppl. u know what, u are a typical Nigerian like IK. Wherever u are taking this BBA business next year, I'v got some little advise 4 u, Do not despice & betray those that host u. B grateful 2 d hand that feed u. Pls take BBA7 somewhere else & never bring it back 2 Mzansi.

2011-08-21 11:53

It is true that the "win" by Wendall was made behind closed doors for political and marketing reasons.We know that votes by viewers had no part in his "win".The voting viewers have been cheated and scammed after spending money on votes.It is for that reason that we cannot promote misleading and unethical business practices to thrive in our country.It gives business in our country a bad image.
We know that in some countries the flagships of their business sector are companies that were financed by stolen monies and they are accepted there. Dont bring that culture here please.

2011-08-21 16:47

IK, if I can meet u in joburg, or any where in Mzansi, u SHALL SHIT UR PANTS.

#1457 Re:

2011-08-22 09:04

#1450: WUFC member -

Another Nigerian fool trying to divert attention from the Nigerians to WUFC, really? do you people honestly think that we are that gullible?

A week  (7days) before the final show when both Wendall and Luclay were up for possible eviction and Luclay had 5 country votes, Wendall 2 with a very low percentage even Hanni from Ethiopia had a higher percentage than Wendall where was WUFC.  That is a question you need to ask yourself we are not fools so please do not insult our intelligence.  I know what your next argument is going to be, Some of those people who voted for Luclay that week were Karen's fans, please explain this to me could Wendall's fan base have grown in one week (7 days), is that possible?

#1458 Re:

2011-08-22 09:10

#1452: o -

Hulle moet aandonner ons het genoeg probleme van ons eie.  They must vamoose and leave us in peace we've got enough problems of our own.

2011-08-22 09:22

Nowhere to hide (in a singing voice) Big fuck up!!!!

#1460 Re:

2011-08-22 11:22

#1455: -

Being silent about it will only perpetuate the vicious cycle, the only reason why they tried that shit with us this year is because the Zimbabweans did not make enough noise about being cheated last year.  Well it stops here.  We will be damned if we are going to allow unscrupolous characters to take advatage of us.  Whether hosting this scam in Nigeria makes business sense or not is none of our concern.  We do not want this scam to be hosted in SA ever again, and that is final.

2011-08-22 11:58

hey guyz has anything been done about this petition ......that all i want to know this pple need to understand that we are serious.

#1462 Re:

2011-08-22 13:09

#1461: -

No idea, about a week or so ago, I put my email address out there requesting that someone from LUFC admin get in touch with me so as to ascertain what their intention with this petition is, what numbers we are looking @ and who will be served with it, to date no one has come back to me.

My email address is pakidom@yahoo.com

Haters should not even try to contact me, they will be sorry.  I really do not have time and patience to mess around so they should not try my patience.

2011-08-22 13:30

Big brother pls take your show to Zimbabwe so that the contestants will starve, or to dessert in Namibia or to Nigeria so that they will eat the horrible food we dont care wher you take yhem as long its not SA we are fed up with your skimming ways

2011-08-22 13:33

Big brother was it your stategy to only pick up one person from Angola and Mozambique so that you will use their votes to Nigeria you are evil big brother

2011-08-22 14:03

Big brother you must be ashamed of yourself last year you robbed Munya and then this year Luclay please go and do your dirty game somewhere else not here in SA sies man

2011-08-22 14:07

Big brother can/may chanje the rules OH please go and change them somewhere else as long as its not SA

2011-08-22 15:43

Ernst and Young they should blacklist you or remove your licence you dont deserve to be named auditors because you robbed the SA guy daylyt of his crown as the winner, go and do your corruption somewhere else not SA

2011-08-22 15:46

everyone it the world now knows that BBA is a scam shame on you big brother for putting our continent as shame but no more in SA

#1469 s lou

2011-08-22 15:50

No more big brother 149 scam in south africa go back to ur own lagos

2011-08-22 16:01

big brother just take you show somewhere else as long its not SA otherwise your reputation will be tanished and we will make sure that every media house will no longer want to associate with you

2011-08-22 16:03

big brother you robbed Munya last year and you compensated Zimbabwians @ SA's expence just take you fake show from Mzansi

2011-08-22 16:07

take the show to Libya so that Mugadafi will bomb your house or even Egypt so that it will be stoned we dont care as long is not SA

2011-08-22 16:16

big brother you have just just lowered your reputation to the bare minimun, but not in SA not anymore go somewhere else to play ypur dirty games

2011-08-22 16:20

Sa is no longer a playground for yoy big brother enough about your corrupt show

2011-08-23 12:11

Nothing is good about the show,including its internal management systems. Take your negative image to another country please.