"Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition "Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY.

bb hater

2011-09-06 23:50

The thing is that we have two petitions running at the same time but i think they got the message.i'm tracking all bb related news,forums and their websites for any development

2011-09-07 10:44

Guys pls let us focus 'ONLY' on kicking BBA out our country n move on. Let go of Luclay's thing.They pulled d Munyalization on us it's ok man,It's fine, kulungile. As for Wendal, it was not his fault guys, forget. Let sensai Wendall freely enjoy his gift.The culprit here is Biola, Ik n their crew. Since Biola took over this show, It's is all about enriching 1 west African country.We dont even want d vote recounting bcos it is not worth it.How on earth do u recount where a Nigerian is involved? Let this BB Nigeria business carry on in another country not in SA. No wonder Alaxander forbes withdrew from this scam. Bba is out of hand, sis. If they force 2 host in our country next year unfortunately we will have 2 write our placards & take it 2 d streets of Randburg & 2 that house where a south African is always cut into pierces n treated like an outcast. We really have sat back & watch Ik n them despice & undermine us 4 too long.Enough is enough. Why host d rubbish that we all know a south African can never win? Why?????

2011-09-07 15:51

The logical solution to who should host BBA is for the country that wins to host it the following year. So it is now a choice between Nigeria and Zimbabwe. Maybe we'll see South Africa winning because it is obvious that this beautiful country of ours is amazingly irresistable.

2011-09-07 16:34

This is the compary that was auditing for bba ..... that has made the headlines about corruptin/fraud/misleading. Basically we dont trust bba and his auditors here in SA. please go to google and read the whole story yourself

Ernst & Young Said to Face Fraud Lawsuit Ernst & Young LLP will be sued for fraud by New York Attorney General Andrew Cuomo for allegedly helping Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. mislead investors, according to a person familiar with the matter.
from Cuomo Over Lehman Audits

2011-09-07 16:40

Coca-Cola accused of outright fraud
Published on January 19, 2009 at 7:52 PM · No Comments
inShare0Soft drink giant Coca-Cola has been accused of making deceptive and unsubstantiated health claims about its Vitaminwater beverages.

if you dont believe this just go and google it yourself, remember these are big brother cronies

2011-09-07 16:54

big brother why did you send only one contestant from Mozamboque and Angola it is clear that it was your strategy to use their countries votes for your favourates big brother you know what biggie you are unbilivable, you were compensating Zimbabwe for robbing Munya last year at our expense shame on you take your show to Libya where your house will be bombed

2011-09-07 16:58

big brother you deserve the spot in the guiness book of records AS THE MOST CORRUPT SHOW IN THE WORLD FIRST MUNYA THEN LUCKLAY DONT INVOLVE SA IN YOUR SCAMS NOT ANYMORE

2011-09-07 18:20

Guys get ready 4 d 2012 protest, if no body does anything about banning BBA out of our country, yes we will have 2 take it out by action.Really seriously can someone pls tell us, Why should SA carry on participating/hosting d game that everybody knows that a south African will never ever win? If our government doesn't intervene 2 stop this hate promoting show, I will never cast my vote 4 our government again, until BBA is out of our country.

2011-09-09 23:24

ooh Nkuli my dear they hated u the minute u entered that house

2011-09-10 13:31

It is not our fault, that we, South Africans were born in this beautiful country. Pls give us a break. People always boosts their egos & try 2 save their countries images by running all over us. HOW LONG CAN U GO???????????
Nkuli must continue to glow

#1536 SA must forget about big brother Africa

2011-09-12 17:58

To Nkuli my dear, you were a true definition of beauty and class and other countries could not stand that, hence they mobilize to take you out. You were glowing and shining with beauty, you made haters choke with jealousy and they continuously ran you down. They had to take you out and then start saying a woman should win..guess who?? a She-male (I am not against that), but what a slap on the face.. even Weza was there to be considered, but no, Nigeria had to enrich their own. This Sux Big Time.

2011-09-12 23:30

we all knows the winer was clayton and karen but wat u have done really God will never forgive u guys hw can u take Luclay's price away from him any way Clayton keep on praying God is good all the time

2011-09-12 23:41

Point of correction (big brother Africa) no ways i think is bigbrother nigeria because all about them they choose not Africa sorry we don't want it in SA we vote for nothing we just make them rich

#1539 Re: SA must forget about big brother Africa

2011-09-13 11:18

#1536: Nkuli must continue to glow - SA must forget about big brother Africa 

Guzs kubuhlungu, Nkuli we love u, I remember le (nkawu) said you are the wickness link  what was the meaning of that.......nxa

2011-09-14 12:09

YES, MY WHOLE FAMILY THINKS Luclay was DA BEST, WHAT HAS WANDELL DONE FOR US NOTHING

LUCLAY ROCK

2011-09-14 12:18

LUCLAY DA MAN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

2011-09-14 12:19

Luclay, Otona, Denzel, Clayton....................YOU R LOVED MY BABY

2011-09-14 15:06

Mrs James from Auckland Park Johannesburg says this to Big Brother - Hope u see THIS.......WHEN Clayton Luclay Otono cried my family all cried - when Otono laughed - we all laughed along - when Luclay was no where in ACTION we all wondered where he was as he kept my FAMILY glued to the TV like never before and to think that the damn quiet ones that did nothing in the HOUSE to WIN that's so not rite. We are still miserable at this whole BIG BROTHER VOTING, which made no sense at ALL. Luclay was the main DUDE in the whole BIG BROTHER and to think the FOOL Wendall got the money that makes us NAAR and will not watch AGAIN due to the SICK VOTES.

2011-09-17 10:57

guys lets donate money to give Luclay what he was robbed of , plz fellow south africans

2011-09-18 09:53

we were robbed as south africans

2011-09-19 12:09

vamos luta e justicia , luclay e verdadeiro , cancela bigbrothe agora

2011-09-19 12:11

bigbrother must be investigate since last year with their scaming systems , enough is enough we are tied of this bigbrother naija must be close down

2011-09-19 12:13

we are sick and tied of this fake show , please cansel their contract with bigbrother naija , before someone is been killed, we need action nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

2011-09-19 12:17

we need action nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, before we taken action with our own handssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, do something now , before is to later, we are warning to act now and we need our response as soon as possibleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , you only have this year to solve this , by next year if the open that supid show again , will make sure to close with our own hands

2011-09-19 12:20

come on let's kick some naija ass out of south africa for once , talking about bigbrother naija,they must go 3 years scaming is to much, IK IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE.