"Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition "Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY.

2011-10-15 20:49

South africa is the best in africa no dout about that

#1577 HERE IS WHY

2011-10-30 13:36

Here is why this Big Brother is a scam
Everyone thought that it is only the number of votes that decides the winner of Big Brother Africa.
Read below and you will understand that it is not votes that matter but a certain "WE" in the Biola led office that decides the winner. That is why S.A. people do not want this show in S.A. anymore because we dont entertain non-transparent and underhanded business ethics especially where our money is spent. This is FRAUD.
Biola's statement after the announcement of the controversial results confirmed that it is not the highest number of votes that decide but "them". Why lie to the housemates and voters?
She said "WE" (including herself)LOOK FOR BLAH BLAH BLAH.trying to justify why "they" made Wendall a so called winner against all odds.
Did you know that there is another behind the doors criteria that they use to select a winner except for votes? NO,nobody knew about it but most clever people suspected so until Biola mentioned "WE".
Did they inform the housemates and voters that even if they receive a high number of votes,there is a secret panel that decides the winner based on the blah blah terms she mentioned only after the results? That mysterious panel is the "WE" that Biola mentioned.

Who exactly is Biola referring to when she says "WE" BLAH BLAH? Herself and whom? What process do they use to select the panel that chooses the winner? Again why lie and say it is the number of votes that decide the winner?

Is it a coincidence that all Nigerian housemates of different characters and personalities "fit" the criteria that the Nigerian Biola and her mysterious "WE" are looking for and have therefor always won.
Other people that the public vote for,do not fit that criteria to win.Why?
Biola has unwittingly revealed the secret that it is not only your votes that decide but she and the rest of the mysterious "WE",sit down and decide who must win and there is always a Nigerian that wins.
Taking peoples money through votes but using other secret means to choose a winner is fraud and a scam and it is not welcome in S.A.

#1578 Re:

2011-11-02 00:34

#2: -  

thi is big brother nigeria not africa because they vote not africa, yes the winer was karen and luclay not this mlungu from Zimbabwe

2011-11-02 23:33

#1577 well said, that is true, Nigerians always win irrespective of their arrogant bossy characters. Biola has enriched her country's youth,it is about time that the BBA champions(Nigeria) Host this scam too. Why should Mzansi host d rubbish that they cant win?

2011-11-18 13:11

bloody haters and bad losers...

2012-01-06 18:59

It is about time to crush this Big Brother scam from our country now that they insist holding it here.

2012-01-06 19:03

Biola,Ik and their gang reckons that S.A. people are just a bunch of noise makers without teeth.They will hold this scam here in S.A. WHETHER S.A. PEOPLE LIKE IT OR NOT. Interesting.

2012-01-08 07:52

The people that participated in this petition were merely trying to be civil about the degradation of our country's youth,our country's President and people by this ongoing fraud of a show.
The insults and disrespect on our President and people by certain people had to be stopped.
The demeaning scams against our participating youngsters in their own country had to stop.
Obviously that is not working since MNET has chosen to continue being the agent for this BIG BROTHER insult to S.A. pride and intellgence.
ENDEMOL (WITH MR MOELETSI MBEKI)as one of the directors,has also opted to continue being the cast masters for the humiliation of our youth and all other Africans by putting together this hate mongering spactacle. All for money.
Biola and IK have chosen to be the faces that represent foreign defiance of our people's wishes right inside our country. They are the head of this SNAKE so to speak.
This humiliating and hate driven show is set to continue on our land in May or whenever.
Any South African,foreign individual,artist and company that intends to participate must know that they are doing so against the wish of many South Africans.The petition showed you that. Good luck.
Remember to smile for the camera when you are inside that house.

2012-01-08 08:42

1583. I AM WITH YOU. LET THE FUN BEGIN.
I AM WITH YOU WHEN YOU SAY THOSE NIGERIANS ALABI AND IK ARE THE HEAD OF THIS DIFIANT SNAKE.LET US SEE THEM DEFY US ON OUR LAND AGAIN AND LAUGH ABOUT IT.LET US SEE THAT.
LET US SEE ALL PARTICIPANTS DEFY US AND COME TO OUR COUNTRY BY FORCE. LET US SEE THAT.
ALL I AM ASKING IS THAT THE OTHER OPTIONS ARE IN PLACE AND THOSE THAT ARE NOT MUST BE PREPARED BUT...IT IS A BIT TOO SOON NOW IN MY OPINION. WE WILL BE READY.

2012-01-08 09:23

The government of Tanzania has come out to openly condemn this greedy and hate spreading,divisive show. Respect and applause to them.
Let us see if their citizens choose to defy them and come to S.A.to participate against the will of S.A.people.

2012-01-08 09:39

The government of Zimbabwe has also come out in the open to condemn this insult to African morals staged by morally corrupt people. MNET and ENDEMOL are saying to them, f.you.
It is part of the plan to publicly establish our government's position on this hate spreading show when the time is right.
It will be interesting to see if Tanzanian and Zimbabwean citizens choose to defy both their government and the wishes of S.A. people. We will indeed be ready when the time is right.

2012-01-09 17:42

Is Moeletsi Mbeki a director at MNET? or is it ENDEMOL? If so then he is a hypocrite who pretends to speak sense while he facilitates hate between Africans and the scamming of his own people. Dirty money.Low morals.
Still shocked.

2012-01-10 11:39

A website,a tweeter and other electronic accounts will be available at the right time. Timing is vital to reduce time for counter measures by the scammers.
Key media,local and international,community structures and other fora like religious e.t.c. will be involved at the right time. Keep thinking who else to involve and post on the website when the time comes.
The rest wont be divulged for now but, This xenophobia against our people,the insult of our leaders and people,the exploitation of our hospitality,the spread of hate between africans,the redicule of afican morals, the sick airing of obscene visuals,the defrauding of people through fraudulent voting systems,the nepotism should not be allowed to be hosted in our country.

#1589 This scam must go down this year

2012-01-10 11:51

In the meantime,keep increasing those social forum friendships and accept and request as many as possible.

2012-01-12 00:22

let's give them another chance. Hopefully they will be fair this time around.

2012-01-13 08:29

Yes..The xenophobia against s.a participants and victimisation of south arican youth in their own country must be stopped.the snake head in the form of biola alabi and ik also ignore the software that their countrymen are using to pretend to be from other countries.this is fraud and they ignore it because their own people are the ones doing it and winning.
We cant allow outsiders to humiliate our youth for being proud of their country. any south african youngster that shows pride in his country is immediately targeted because some people feel prejudice. its not our fault. this is the year that it all stops.
keep a look out for the details.

#1592 get ready to destroy this hate spreading show

2012-01-13 08:47

the greedy people have decided to ignore our people's wishes and continue using our country to spread hate between africans and desplay and promote low morals on s.a. soil for money.
they take our country as the sodom and gomora of africa while they respect other countries. is it because the owners of this production companies disrespect the country's leaders,our people and our youth? they find humour when there is disrespect on this show.maybe they get some satisfaction and pleasure when our people and leaders are being insulted because we know some of them are not part of us and some of them dont regard themselves as part of us. why allow this on our soil. are we that accommodating that we allow outsiders to victimize our youngsters in our own country?
Finn

#1593 BB 7

2012-01-20 08:25

I nearly vomit when i see BB 7 being advetised on tv and Biola confirmed that the show will be hosted in SA she said she's not threatened by protesting viewers...

2012-01-20 10:57

The best thing will be that no South Africa should participate in this show, that will send a good signal that we do not want this show here, it is divisive, promotes hatred the list is endless

#1595 SO BIOLA SAYS F.YOU S.A PEOPLE

2012-01-20 11:57

So the nigerian Biola is saying fuck you S.A. people.I will use your country to promote my country and enrich my country youth.What are you gonna do aout it?
I will use your country to insult your race,your leaders and your people.
I will use your country to spread hate in Africa.
I will keep ignoring the software that my countrymen use to defraud Africans on this show.
I will do all this while in your stupid country full of fools and suckers.
We say
You know how many S.A. people feel about this scam taht you lead so You,ik and your fellow hate spreaders had your choice.Enjoy.
Africa

#1596 No SA reps needed this year please...

2012-01-20 15:21

Please guys let's stop supporting this show tell your fellow friend who want to participate in this show to STOP dreaming cos they'll hate him/her the minute he/she entered that silly house ask Nkuli that girl had a tough time in that house they hated her all of them excluding Michael & Clayton so stop supporting this show please.
Enough already

#1597 Get rich quick for Naija youth

2012-01-23 13:47

So another Nigeria youth is gonna receive millions of Naira on a silver platter....what an insult to poor Africans. Mnet stop it....enough already!

#1598 NOT DIFFICULT TO TELL THAT THE HEAD IS A CORRUPT NIGERIAN

2012-01-25 19:02

You are right guys. The whole setup on this show reeks of utter nepotism and the usual Nigerian touch of corruption with the bulk of the prizes exported to Nigeria.Even the support staff on this show and many mnetafrica shows like Goodmorning Africa and channel o are 80 percent Nigerian. Channel o dj and many staff are also Nigerian all because that woman heading mnet africa is a Nigerian. This is an insult to other African countries who subscribe to this channels,especially South Africans since this is held here in the country and we ignore the continued victimisation of our own youth. Are the Nigerians suddenly better than the rest of Africa in fields like presenting,camerawork,housemate and others? Since when? Obviously since MNET decided to appoint an undeserving woman to head MNET AFRICA. Biola's appointment has nothing to do with skill or expertise in the field but purely market size from her home country. Her decision making and questionable business ethics expose that a lot.

2012-01-25 19:42

1598 is correct. I've just googled her and I dont understand what criteria was used for her appointment in the post except targeted market share from her home country.
Her's is indeed a marketing appointment rather than a merit or qualification based appointment.
Her nepotism and passive involvement in rigging (ignoring software fraud) are being ignored by those who benefit from this market. The question is,are they the only market?

2012-02-13 08:32

Any South African citizen who enters for this stupid show is on their own. These people must not underestimate South Africans when we are fed there is no telling what we will do. It is obvious the producers of this stupid thrashy kak have lost the plot.....Ncim