"Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition "Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY.

hussey1 asd
torronto

#1676 Grand Designs Australia Season 2 Episode 7

2012-05-16 12:56

Grand Designs Australia Season 2 Episode 7..so don't miss this interesting show...........Watch Grand Designs Australia Season 2 Episode 7 Online with our streaming link.......

http://granddesignsaustraliaseason2episode7.wikispaces.com/

http://americasbdancecrews7e6.squarespace.com
clarke1 asd
torronto

#1677 Naruto Shippuden Episode 263

2012-05-17 12:57

Naruto Shippuden Episode 263 going to land today.so don't miss this one.............,Watch Naruto Shippuden Episode 263 Online with our streaming link with a single click ........

http://narutoshippudenepi263.beeplog.com/

http://missingepi10.metroblog.com

2012-05-20 01:18

The apology on the strap for technical challenges on transmissions,is only the beginning, as the boycott and sabotage of this rubbish show continues in S.A.

2012-05-20 01:24

There will be more technical and other serious challenges to stop this rubbish show in S.A.

#1680 HERE IS THE PROOF OF THE ANNUAL XENOPHOBIA

2012-05-20 20:18

Just take a few minutes and visit this link and you will know why this must stop. http://bigbrotherafrica.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=28263

#1681 Boycott this xenophobia against S.A.

2012-05-20 20:27

After you visit this link above,dont ever go back to this website again because that will be supporting and making money for the same people that hate S.A.
REMEMBER,EVERYTIME YOU VISIT THE SITE,THEY MAKE MONEY.

2012-05-20 20:47

If you click on the link and read the contents,you will agree with me when I say a boycott is too kind for this hateful xenophobes and their hate spreading show.
We need to completely kick this show fom S.A.
Let them go to their standby house in the other country,Period.

#1683 Re: HERE IS THE PROOF OF THE ANNUAL XENOPHOBIA

2012-05-21 11:14

#1680: - HERE IS THE PROOF OF THE ANNUAL XENOPHOBIA

I see what you mean, the sad thing is how the so called intelligent forumists are neglecting to aknowledge the fact that whatever we have been complaining about has somehow been taken to heart, because they are no longer bombarding us with that horrible Nigerian music even the artists they are booking now for the shows, there is a lesson in this for all of us, and that is no matter how accommodating you can be to the Nigerians especially they will always treat South Africans with a measure of disrespect and disdain ...I am praying that uBabalwa will be evicted next Sunday, because no matter how hard she tries she will always be ill treated and for me as a South African citizen it is hurtful to watch how these people ill treat our own people in our own backyard...as for the boys from Cape Town they are oblivious to what is going on around them because they do not know these people as well as we do and in my view they do not give a damn about them they are just there for the ride...Truth be told Babalwa is making these foreign girls especially look bad in so many ways and that is why they hate her so much, she dresses modestly (by modestly I mean she does not feel the need to wear revealing outfits to gain votes) she does not act like a fool in a circus she does not dance like a skank and she is intelligent and they hate that.....Since this season of Bigbrother has started I have never been into any of their websites, I sometime worry about the South Africans who sends tweets.........All I am saying is that if we are going to allow this thing to be broadcast from our shores next season then really maybe we are fools then..If they can do that to people like Babalwa and Luclay who obviously have taken the time to give these Nigerians the time of day by being friends with them and to get to know them on a personal level then I do not know...I have no problem with my fellow Africans from other parts of the diaspora, with the Nigerians I am talking from experience....

2012-05-21 11:23

Even that Luke guy who was friends with the two Nigerian contestants said it yesterday that there is more to their exit than meets the eye because Nigerians do not mess around when it comes to money, the "sick" guy would be carried out in a stretcher and still insist on taking part in the show, a classic example is that Uti that stayed on in the show while his father was deceased, who does that?

#1685 Re:

2012-05-21 11:30

#1682: -

As for their stand by house, is not ironic that there is no contestant from Mozambique?  Trust me there is no standy by house and I still maitain no good is going to come out of this season of BigBrother Africa, this is just the final nail in their coffin, how can anyone promote a show that contributes to moral decay in our society, girls having sex with boys they are not going steady with on national tv knowing perfectly well that their relatives and parents might be watching if this is a reflection of what is happening in the outside world when it comes to our youth then it means we really are in trouble as a society in general.

2012-05-21 14:29

We cant just stand by and be pissed on by Nigerian ingrates who use our country to promote themselves and their music but still dislike us so much.
They go out of their way to influence other Africans to also dislike us. Not in our country.

#1687 They support this show

2012-05-22 23:22

D.J. EUPHONIK
SOMIZI
any other artists?
Companies later.

This post has been removed by the site administrator (Show details)

2012-05-23 13:54

2012-05-24 13:08

2012-05-25 13:13

2012-05-26 12:10

#1692 Re: Re:

2012-05-28 09:23

#1685: - Re:

This weekend the house with the contestants in the feeder house to the real house went on strike because of lack of alcohol and cigarettes and yesterday they were rewarded with wine for their bad behaviour my concern is that the message that is being given to their audience which is girls and boys from the an age group ranging from 14 to 21, no let's be realistic it says the age limit is 18  but the audience is within the age group I mentioned above....just watch those messages on the strap line and you will realise that only a retard or a young inexperienced person would write the kind of shit you will get on that strap line....and even then they are pushing a certain agenda there because you cannot tell me that they are not screenig those messages, and now they are saying that the South African boys are Arabs some say Pakistanis why are they not educating their audience who are obviously ignorant to the fact that South African society is diverse.  If this is a programme aimed at "promoting unity among  Africans" why are they not taking the time to educate them as to who the coloured community is within the South African Community.  Even the choise of contestants should tell you that the voting system and everything about that show is flawed the only reason that Zimbabwean girl is still there is because of her looks and nothing else, and this week Eve who is considered to be a "hottie" will go to the feeder house.....crap is you ask me....All about ratings and nothing else, and the people who run this show do not care about the African youth and their values.......

We live in a sick and superficial society where looks are more important than what is between your ears, take Zainab for instance she is now the dumbest woman I have ever seen but people are raving about her because of her looks.

2012-05-28 12:30

2012-05-29 12:16

2012-05-30 00:30

Where are they staying now? They are not seen at the usual hotels.
Where do they take them after the show. Please post info. plus IK and Biola.

2012-05-30 13:35

#1697 BBA still Fake!!!

2012-05-30 19:34

Babalwa desreves the prize...she is playing very well and has absorbed so much but still mantains her sanity and standing firm. Now they have posted a fake model which seem to be a Nigerian ploy thinking that she will match Babalwa. The girl is not close to Babalwa's class or league, but they are pushing it. This is shocking.

2012-05-31 13:12

#1699 Re: BBA still Fake!!!

2012-05-31 18:00

#1697: - BBA still Fake!!! 

All that Babalwa and the other sellouts deserve is a lesson not to sell out. If you are still watching and supporting this unwelcome show.dont tell us about it please. You are basically defying the call to boycott the show by supporting this people that victimize out people. What is your mission on this forum? To distract and confuse? What we need is detailed info. on the participants and artists that take part in this insult to our people.

2012-05-31 18:03

I have info on Biola,IK and where they stay,not Don Suite hotel.Do we post the info here.