"Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY

/ #1683 Re: HERE IS THE PROOF OF THE ANNUAL XENOPHOBIA

2012-05-21 11:14

#1680: - HERE IS THE PROOF OF THE ANNUAL XENOPHOBIA

I see what you mean, the sad thing is how the so called intelligent forumists are neglecting to aknowledge the fact that whatever we have been complaining about has somehow been taken to heart, because they are no longer bombarding us with that horrible Nigerian music even the artists they are booking now for the shows, there is a lesson in this for all of us, and that is no matter how accommodating you can be to the Nigerians especially they will always treat South Africans with a measure of disrespect and disdain ...I am praying that uBabalwa will be evicted next Sunday, because no matter how hard she tries she will always be ill treated and for me as a South African citizen it is hurtful to watch how these people ill treat our own people in our own backyard...as for the boys from Cape Town they are oblivious to what is going on around them because they do not know these people as well as we do and in my view they do not give a damn about them they are just there for the ride...Truth be told Babalwa is making these foreign girls especially look bad in so many ways and that is why they hate her so much, she dresses modestly (by modestly I mean she does not feel the need to wear revealing outfits to gain votes) she does not act like a fool in a circus she does not dance like a skank and she is intelligent and they hate that.....Since this season of Bigbrother has started I have never been into any of their websites, I sometime worry about the South Africans who sends tweets.........All I am saying is that if we are going to allow this thing to be broadcast from our shores next season then really maybe we are fools then..If they can do that to people like Babalwa and Luclay who obviously have taken the time to give these Nigerians the time of day by being friends with them and to get to know them on a personal level then I do not know...I have no problem with my fellow Africans from other parts of the diaspora, with the Nigerians I am talking from experience....