"Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition "Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY.

2011-08-28 00:53

S.A. people are small rats? So people from Nigeria can involve and insult all S.A. people on their own petition whenever they wish, but S.A. people must not involve Nigeria. For the Nigerian on #1500 to seriously think that he can MAKE S.A. people stop saying or doing anything on the internet by swearing at them,tells you who is the senseless rat and big fool here.Chasing and swearing at invisible S.A. people on his computer screen is not exactly the mark of a bright brain if you ask me.Then s/he goes on to say "Anyway there is no need us paying S.A. any attention on this matter" who asked for his particilar attention on the matter?this coming from someone who practically lives on this S.A. petition without invitation? I dont expect any of our people to take such a bitter and confused soul serious really,unless you just wanna vent by having cruel fun with a sick,frustrated and interfering soul in between doing our thing here.
To guys from S.A. ,please ignore interference from desperate individuals that seek to derail this petition and turn it into a debate or swearing forum.Please guys.One thing at a time,no debates.
This petition is not our only means of kicking the scammers out of our country,in fact it is the most civil and gentle method we start with to nudge the scammers out of our country with less hard feelings. I REPEAT,Not by any means our only means to kick the scam out.
MNET,Endemol and all other local sub-contractors to the show, have the choice to heed the people's call or challenge the will of our people about this biased and mismanaged scam of a show.
I believe that at this stage,guys that support the kicking out of this scam,need not be particularly active on this petition but they must always be vigilant for the call to act collectively even if we allow this petition to dwindle for now.Always expect a new and stronger petition with more information when the show makes signs to raise its hate spreading head in our country.
NO GENERAL HATING ON NIGERIANS OR ANYBODY IN OUR COUNTRY PLEASE.
LETS WELCOME AND LOVE THOSE FROM ELSEWHERE,THAT GENUINELY LOVE AND RESPECT OUR COUNTRY AND PEOPLE.

#1502 Re:

2011-08-28 02:56

#1501: -

I'm the person who posted on #1500 and I came out to make that post because I read all the insultive comments you SA pass on Nigeria all over the internet just because of a show. You need to go to Luclay fanpage, BBA forums and this site to see how some SA rain abuses on Nigeria for an ordinary show she knows nothing about. We will not just fold our arms and recieve all the insults and blames. Biola is just one of the management team of Mnet which also has South Africans in the admin board; Ernst & Young is an integrity firm who solely counted and verified the results and their staff are all South Africans! So why do you now accuse Nigeria of robbing you just because Biola (a Nigerian) is the head of Mnet management team? Habba!

Concerning your kicking out BBA show from SA, I have nothing against that. You people have the right to decide whatever you want and everybody respect that. All we Nigerians are saying is that when doing so, make sure you do not involve us - don't insult us! We are good people but you people are painting us bad all over the net just because of an ordinary show.

I do not mean to insult or call SA names but I did it because you people pushed us to the wall. We are ready to back out from your petitions so long as our dear country is not involved. We love Nigeria so much that we will not allow some irrational fellows to bring us down.

Go ahead with your pettition and plan against BBA but just like you said in your conclusion "NO GENERAL HATING ON NIGERIANS OR ANYBODY IN OUR COUNTRY PLEASE."

Peace out!

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2011-08-28 07:51

#1504 Re: Re: WE DONT CARE AS LONG AS YOU DONT INVOLVE US

2011-08-28 12:45

#1500: - Re: WE DONT CARE AS LONG AS YOU DONT INVOLVE US

What are you doing commenting on our "baseless petition"?, why are you even wasting your precious time with it, what are you worried about? in my view you are the one who is daft.

2011-08-28 14:58

@ #1500, u feeling d heat so much that is why u are so misareble & restless u are such a liar, if u dont care about bba what is making u 2 inturrupt this petition like a RAT? The fool is u bcos u are such an illiterate fool. Ernest & Young is a global auditers services, it can have a branch in nigeria, that doesn't mean it is a nigerian/southafrican firm. Ur factless debates just exposes u further, no wonder u like calling ppl fools bcos u are also one.U care so much about Bba, that is obvious. & u can also go 2 hell too.U arrogant typical nigerian.U busy justifying Biola's kak. No matter what u can say it is all useless n empty bcos u are not part of this SA petition.Seems like u trying 2 justify ur country men crooks only on this petition. A lot of ppl including myself, have sent emails 2 our government, we telling them d same things we wrote here.we banning d scam using different means.U know what thank u very much for invading our space bcos, I'v just sent another email. Any african country that would start complaining about d BBA crap, unfortunately they also will mention Biola & her crew bcos it is run by them nigerians 100%. How do u expect us 2 talk about d show without mention ppl at centre of it. #1500 u can crack if u can or go mad, bcos BBA crew are running this show with favouritism, & if SA hosted it 4 six years, Lagos can do it better bcos, it is actually BBA Nigeria, it empowers their youth every year.

#1506 Re: Re:

2011-08-29 12:09

#1502: - Re:

Shame, how pitiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2011-08-29 12:15

To all those who are calling South Africans bad sports, Is Luclay the first South African to enter Big Brother and not win, did you ever hear us making a noise about those contestants not winning? What does your pea brain then tell you about the noise that we are making now?

2011-08-29 12:16

Nisiqhela amasimba elizweni lethu, then you expect us to roll over and play dead? Kunganyiwa sana not in this lifetime rha singoobani thina?

2011-08-29 17:40

So people think that we are fools indeed.Thats why they keep pushing their luck with us.How annoying to watch all this unfold. Bringing Ernst & Young and other S.A. firms into the fray in order to ride under their credible rudder.Its those firm's fault if they choose to associate themselves with scams run by the Nigerian woman and her crew.They will be seen as accomplices in the morale attack and victimisation of our youth.
Nobody is questioning the credibility of Ernst & Young here so dont bring them in as a decoy.We know from long ago and Biola knows that too,that by the time the stupid votes reach the audit stage,the cooking is done and dusted and we know who does all that,year in and year out.We even know how its done and why its done.It is to do with people thinking that their country's image can be redeemed by winning this scam of a show. Who is crying about being robbed in the Big Brother game? Thats so childish.
We simply want this hate spreading game out of our country,can people please stop trying to justify this scam? Who says we care whether some outsider interferes or insults us on this petition or not?Clever people will always see who is the bothered rat and fool here.
We are kicking this thing out because people like Biola and her backers including certain locals,are using this thing as a platform to achieve various covert goals and we are not their f.ing fools to allow that to happen under our noses.Especially when our youth are being humiliated and taunted for loving their country.We cannot allow certain governments to even be involved in promoting their countries at the expense of our youth in our own country for that matter. In the meantime,pockets of locally based sour grapes are urging this on in order to erode the pride of our youth and make them feel like being South African today is being a loser. Just stop this scam from operating from our country pls.

2011-08-29 19:11

justice justice justice

2011-08-30 05:14

We dont want Bigbrother africa 2 b hosted in our country anymore. This is really 4 various countless reasons. Anyone who was listening 2 Biola Alabi's speech during d finale show on d 31st July, would agree that in her speech she said:"WE LOOK AT THE PERSON'S CHARACTER...BLA BLA BLA" she was now referring to d winner. What does d "WE LOOK" tells u as d voter? it is clear our voting is just 4 money making, otherwise they use their own descretion to choose d winners. #1509 is on point, that is true. Biola n them knows d winners before we even start voting 4 d them. That is why they organised police riots bcos they knew what they cooked.Now I am not bitter over Luclay not winning, we are long over that.we have moved on. We as South Africans, have had our share of hosting this show which we dont even stand a tiny chance 2 win.we tired of watching our own being treated like outcasts in their own country, it hurts. Let d countries that are happy with Bba host it pls.

2011-08-30 11:03

Well said #1511,After "LOOKING AT THE PERSONS CHARACTER",the persons with the deserving character coincidentally always includes a Nigerian ever since the prize was increased to $200k,they then start manipulating the strap messages and news to create hype around their chosen one and limit all other strap messages.Always the other messages that are allowed to repeat many times,are the ones that insult the South African participant and all South Africans.In our own country?
When the South African participant single handedly stopped the others from going on strike,was it ever on their news update? Never,no mention of it at all because it would have helped to endear him to many people and he was not the chosen one.When he won the support of many viewers beyond expectation,it created a headache for the scammers because he was not the chosen one.Thats why on the Sunday before the very last nomination,he was given a secret task that would annoy the others and make them nominate him.That was supposed to get rid of him on the last week after using him to pull viewership.He was too smart for them when he realized the risk and revealed the secret task.
I say all this to open the eyes of those that still dont see what this crooks are up to.
Out with this corrupt show and its biased management.

2011-08-30 12:07

I tend to agree with 1512.The strap messages on this show are edited and transmitted from our country by this people.They use our infrastructure but most of the messages they show, more than all others,are so anti-S.A. Messages insulting S.A. participants and the S.A. people in general.From our own country?
You even see names like Zuma and Mandela mentioned in a disrepectful fashion on this message straps but you never see the names of public figures from other countries because they get removed. I think we have been too impartial and sporting and now this scamsters are taking advantage.THIS ANNOYING SHOW MUST JUST GO PLEASE.

#1514 LUCLAY ON SOWETO TV 2/09/2011 @ 20H15

2011-08-30 14:45

Luclay will be a guest on your late mate Soweto TV channel 150 @20h15 sharp, the date Friday 2 September 2011. Enjoy !!!!!!

Haters eat your hearts out

2011-08-31 11:54

Yes, this show has 2 b hosted by those countries that are happy with it. Biola, Ik & their crew are cunning. It is ok they pulled d MUNYALIZATION on us, but we done with this scam. Enough is enough.

2011-08-31 14:13

we know for sure that Vina will be the big brother all stars winner whenever she decides to return because she is from Naija

2011-09-01 06:56

I have never ever toy toyed in my life. But next year if this scam show carries on here in our country, I am ready 2 go 2 Randburg 2 toy toy.I'v got my protest message ready too. Nxa

2011-09-01 16:55

Our blood is green in support of the reigning, defending Champions of World Rugby.SPRINGBOKS.
They are leaving for the world cup today and we wish our boys all the best.
The Big Brotha show is not welcome here in S.A. and thats final.

2011-09-02 09:32

Oh man did you see the Send Off? that was indeed out of this world, classy and real just the way we like to do our things here in SA.  Our blood is green indeed, hats off to all the guys who made this possible.

2011-09-05 14:36

On Millicent's fan page the Kenyas are angry with the outcome of BBA. They say they voted for Sharon O and are wondering how Wendall got the Kenyan votes. Biggie is bust really, his time is up here in SA.

2011-09-06 11:29

The Big Brother scam is no more welcome here.

2011-09-06 15:45

BBA CREW/ MANAGEMENT & AFRICA KNOWS THAT LUCLAY WAS ROBBED OF HIS PRIZE. WE DONT WNAT THE DAMN SHOW IN OUR COUNTRY!! FINISH EN KLAAR

2011-09-06 15:47

BBA MANAGEMENT AND ALL THAT ARE INVOLVED SHOULD SHOW US HOW COUNTRIES VOTED, THEY SHOULD ALSO SHOW ME WHERE ARE THE VOTES FOR KENYA/ NAMIBIA/ REST OF AFRICA THAT VOTED LUCLAY???

2011-09-06 15:48

INDEED KENYA DID NOT VOTE FOR WENDALL, PLEASE EXPLAIN BBA??

#1525 Concerned FAN

2011-09-06 16:38

Is anything done about this petition???