"Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY

Quoted post

2011-08-28 00:53

S.A. people are small rats? So people from Nigeria can involve and insult all S.A. people on their own petition whenever they wish, but S.A. people must not involve Nigeria. For the Nigerian on #1500 to seriously think that he can MAKE S.A. people stop saying or doing anything on the internet by swearing at them,tells you who is the senseless rat and big fool here.Chasing and swearing at invisible S.A. people on his computer screen is not exactly the mark of a bright brain if you ask me.Then s/he goes on to say "Anyway there is no need us paying S.A. any attention on this matter" who asked for his particilar attention on the matter?this coming from someone who practically lives on this S.A. petition without invitation? I dont expect any of our people to take such a bitter and confused soul serious really,unless you just wanna vent by having cruel fun with a sick,frustrated and interfering soul in between doing our thing here.
To guys from S.A. ,please ignore interference from desperate individuals that seek to derail this petition and turn it into a debate or swearing forum.Please guys.One thing at a time,no debates.
This petition is not our only means of kicking the scammers out of our country,in fact it is the most civil and gentle method we start with to nudge the scammers out of our country with less hard feelings. I REPEAT,Not by any means our only means to kick the scam out.
MNET,Endemol and all other local sub-contractors to the show, have the choice to heed the people's call or challenge the will of our people about this biased and mismanaged scam of a show.
I believe that at this stage,guys that support the kicking out of this scam,need not be particularly active on this petition but they must always be vigilant for the call to act collectively even if we allow this petition to dwindle for now.Always expect a new and stronger petition with more information when the show makes signs to raise its hate spreading head in our country.
NO GENERAL HATING ON NIGERIANS OR ANYBODY IN OUR COUNTRY PLEASE.
LETS WELCOME AND LOVE THOSE FROM ELSEWHERE,THAT GENUINELY LOVE AND RESPECT OUR COUNTRY AND PEOPLE.

Replies

#1502 Re:

2011-08-28 02:56:05

#1501: -

I'm the person who posted on #1500 and I came out to make that post because I read all the insultive comments you SA pass on Nigeria all over the internet just because of a show. You need to go to Luclay fanpage, BBA forums and this site to see how some SA rain abuses on Nigeria for an ordinary show she knows nothing about. We will not just fold our arms and recieve all the insults and blames. Biola is just one of the management team of Mnet which also has South Africans in the admin board; Ernst & Young is an integrity firm who solely counted and verified the results and their staff are all South Africans! So why do you now accuse Nigeria of robbing you just because Biola (a Nigerian) is the head of Mnet management team? Habba!

Concerning your kicking out BBA show from SA, I have nothing against that. You people have the right to decide whatever you want and everybody respect that. All we Nigerians are saying is that when doing so, make sure you do not involve us - don't insult us! We are good people but you people are painting us bad all over the net just because of an ordinary show.

I do not mean to insult or call SA names but I did it because you people pushed us to the wall. We are ready to back out from your petitions so long as our dear country is not involved. We love Nigeria so much that we will not allow some irrational fellows to bring us down.

Go ahead with your pettition and plan against BBA but just like you said in your conclusion "NO GENERAL HATING ON NIGERIANS OR ANYBODY IN OUR COUNTRY PLEASE."

Peace out!