"Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY

/ #1502 Re:

2011-08-28 02:56

#1501: -

I'm the person who posted on #1500 and I came out to make that post because I read all the insultive comments you SA pass on Nigeria all over the internet just because of a show. You need to go to Luclay fanpage, BBA forums and this site to see how some SA rain abuses on Nigeria for an ordinary show she knows nothing about. We will not just fold our arms and recieve all the insults and blames. Biola is just one of the management team of Mnet which also has South Africans in the admin board; Ernst & Young is an integrity firm who solely counted and verified the results and their staff are all South Africans! So why do you now accuse Nigeria of robbing you just because Biola (a Nigerian) is the head of Mnet management team? Habba!

Concerning your kicking out BBA show from SA, I have nothing against that. You people have the right to decide whatever you want and everybody respect that. All we Nigerians are saying is that when doing so, make sure you do not involve us - don't insult us! We are good people but you people are painting us bad all over the net just because of an ordinary show.

I do not mean to insult or call SA names but I did it because you people pushed us to the wall. We are ready to back out from your petitions so long as our dear country is not involved. We love Nigeria so much that we will not allow some irrational fellows to bring us down.

Go ahead with your pettition and plan against BBA but just like you said in your conclusion "NO GENERAL HATING ON NIGERIANS OR ANYBODY IN OUR COUNTRY PLEASE."

Peace out!