THE MIKE BROWN ACT

/ #32

2014-08-12 05:16

he didn't deserve to die he was someone's child he was a child of God he didn't deserve to die like a dog in the street just so sad police are killing everything around them if you don't have a bage on my condolences go out to the Brown family I also have two young man If my had got shoot down i dont know what i would do; yed i might have been actting angery and negative or i might have just loss my mind I don't know how I will feel if they was guned down by a police officer or anyone at that matter please pray for the Brown family keep them in your prayers from the Howard family. I dont stay in the stl but I have stayed their for 17 years of my childhood and I can say that the police their do pick with the blacks a lot.I also have been one of the cause I was driving a car that they thought a black man wss in I was pulled over many times. When u u keep getting missed with by the police anger start to boil. Put to end my point if mike and hes friend assulted the officer why isn't the friend in jail because a story is not true the officer picked with those young man first then shot him down to his death. Its not a racist thing is right or wrong thing and people need to understand that