THIS IS A PETITION TO REMOVE LAURA GLADING FROM OFFICE

/ #197

2014-10-23 04:01

The "powerful & aggressive" Laura Gladding that I witnessed on the pre-vote debate video turned "about-faced" and "tail-between" legs after getting into office. Laying "face-down" & "hands-up in the air" whenever it came to procedural changes that affected the flight attendant group. It made it appear that her aggressiveness was only for "show" once she got into office. I wouldn't have voted for her if I had known she was like that. Her "true colors" has come out and I feel that I was deceived and my vote for her was wasted. The "Bull Dog" turned out to be a "Chihuahua". The "Wizard" behind the curtain turned out to be an "Scared-Old-Gray Haired Man". Future candidates better be aware of what they say and do because union members like myself will not forget and will see right through you and WILL sign a petition like this so that our hard working union dues will not be thrown away wastefully! I want my union dues used to represent and protect me and NOT just "shoved in your pocket" while the company abuses us. "Fool Me Once...Shame On You...Fool Me Twice...Shame On Me!" The "Free-Ride" is over! Come back out on line flying and see what you have let happen! Wake Up!