Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

/ #2811 Re:

2014-11-25 15:29

#2754: -  

I really understand why Michelle duggar was expressing so much concern after reading an article about a pedofile who had posed as a transgender male in order to gain access to children. I can't remember what web page it was but someone had shared it on the duggars fan page. That would be my fear to. I think people has taken what Mrs. Duggar said and blown it up into something that it isn't. TLC airs different shows that reflect different lives as well as beliefs so there is pretty much something for every body to watch except for a show about a same sex family. TLC could do a show like that. I wouldn't watch it myself but maybe that would stop all this. I absolutely have nothing against people who prefers to be in a same sex relationship. I don't support though. What does anger me is that 19 kids and counting is a show that not only myself and my husband enjoy watching along with duck dynasty and obviously tens of thousands of other people so it angers me that these people are trying to take that from us.