Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!.

2014-11-24 23:15

All I can say is Jesus is Lord.

2014-11-24 23:40

Help save the duggars

2014-11-25 00:53

I enjoy watching a family program. I like the family bond they have. God Bless this Family. Praying for you during this time.

2014-11-25 01:04

Please keep this program on..We need more programs like this that show Christian values!! I love this program!

2014-11-25 02:18

I REALLY HOPE THEY DONT CANCEL THIS SHOW EVEN MY KIDS LIKE THIS SHOW IF THEY WANT SHOWS CANCELED THEY NEED TO CANCEL SHIWS OFF OF MTV

2014-11-25 05:47

This is a great show, they have a right to stand for what they believe this is great television there is enough trash on.God bless the Duggars.

#2807 Re:

2014-11-25 11:56

#8: -  

fuck you you insensable cock sucker , 

2014-11-25 12:35

I love this show and wish we could see more family based shows that encourage people in their christian walk.This family honors God and he is blessing them.

2014-11-25 14:36

The alphabet group continues to choose to be offended by the biblically believing Christians. We live in a land of freedom of expression, but we continually bow to the fringe groups who always choose to be offended by anyone not adhering to their beliefs. The Christian is always demonized by the lost

2014-11-25 15:00

Do we NOT ALL live in the United States??? Everyone is entitled to their opinion ...Good or Bad. To each their own this subject, but I am for the Duggars staying on the air. They have the RIGHT to state how they eel on issues just like the rest of us.

#2811 Re:

2014-11-25 15:29

#2754: -  

I really understand why Michelle duggar was expressing so much concern after reading an article about a pedofile who had posed as a transgender male in order to gain access to children. I can't remember what web page it was but someone had shared it on the duggars fan page. That would be my fear to. I think people has taken what Mrs. Duggar said and blown it up into something that it isn't. TLC airs different shows that reflect different lives as well as beliefs so there is pretty much something for every body to watch except for a show about a same sex family. TLC could do a show like that. I wouldn't watch it myself but maybe that would stop all this. I absolutely have nothing against people who prefers to be in a same sex relationship. I don't support though. What does anger me is that 19 kids and counting is a show that not only myself and my husband enjoy watching along with duck dynasty and obviously tens of thousands of other people so it angers me that these people are trying to take that from us. 

2014-11-25 15:40

I enjoy watching this show. It's refreshing to see a family that genuinely loves each other. The Duggar family warms my heart and reminds me of my family. Please keep this show on TLC.

2014-11-25 18:41

Lol watching the Duggars rn. I've been watching this show ever since it came on tv and I'd hate to see it go off just because some people don't believe in what they do. Please keep 19 Kids and counting on tv ;-; or I'll SUE TLC MYSLEF

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2014-11-25 21:00

mitch

#2815 Re: Re:

2014-11-25 23:15

#924: A - Re:  

Speaking out against a man dressed in woman's clothing joining my wife in the restroom is hate speach?

2014-11-25 23:37

Hi. My wife and I love this wholesome Christian family show which is Biblical based and exalts our Lord God. They and we and many others live to please our Creator, oh! And by the way Creator of all things in The Heavens and earth and one day soon any person who goes against our Creator the Lord Jesus Christ will answer for oneself and will have no excuse for their disbelief and unfortunately will be condemned to eternal destruction for violating Gods Commandments and Grace offered to them by Christ Jesus our Lord for rejecting His Ultimate Sacrifice on the cross for our redemption. Praise God for wholesome Godly shows as such in this wicked generation we are living in. Amen!

2014-11-25 23:55

i have watched the show from day one and do not miss a episode. love the show i think eveyone has the right to their opions without being critizied.

2014-11-26 01:38

I don't think the Duggars have to allow anything and everything to be posted to their site. This is ridiculous. Perhaps the people who feel they were "wronged" should set up their own site. It would be interesting to see if they allowed ALL postings to their site. I am not religious but I really enjoy checking in with this family. They are very caring, loving, intelligent, talented, and disciplined.

2014-11-26 02:29

Please save this show as it is not just a show but a life changing miracle in so many lives.This show has given my children a new way of seeing love.It is so encouraging and I know that if it has touched the lives of my family that it has for many.It is a ministry a calling that God has placed on the Duggar family to change the views of the young people today to be more Christ like which creates great men and woman of God.People who change the world should remain there isn't too many.

2014-11-26 02:48

Duggers have a right to support their personal religious backgrounds. Anyone that entered that contest should have known what they were entering. Since its hosted specifically by a Christian family with morals & values, why cry wolf over the removal of homosexual related content if you know what Christian based values are?
kl

#2821 Re:

2014-11-26 03:39

#2: -  

The Duggars are such an inspiration.  Having 19 kids may not be for you but I don't know how anyone can dispute that they have raised some great kids.  Again, you may not agree with their ideals but the kids are not out stealing, doing drugs, etc.  Whatever they are doing, it's working! Wish there were more people like the Duggars.  I also wish I would have been lucky enough to have a Mom and Dad like them.  You can't dispute the kids are very much loved.

2014-11-26 03:59

Keep The Duggars on TLC...They are a good family who really do great things for others. I love their christian beliefs and although I do stand up for the right to love anyone you want to and be for life with anyone you want to be with they don't have to believe this. It's their show...leave them alone!

2014-11-26 04:38

i love this show pls keep it on

2014-11-26 04:59

What part of Arkansas do you guys live in I would love to come and visit were holiness we love your show.congarts yal two love heavenly age. 14

2014-11-26 05:51

There's a lot of trash on tv when I watch the duggers it makes me want to bed the best I can be! There great role models even if your not god fearing you learn to just be a better person all the way around I wish I had half there straight. Please keep the show going we need them more than shoot uo and trash tv I don't know any of the Duggar family but sure wish I did god takes care of us all so o hope this prayer is answered ans we get to see all of your children grow up and have there family's to love your family and what you stand for
Wendy Johnson south aeolian