Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

/ #3005

2015-05-28 07:57

I truly enjoy watching this show about a family that shows love something I have no idea about. I come from a family of 5 siblings in which live all around me and are never here for me. I love to see how each one is there for each other and work together. I continually like everyone else are subjected to some things on t.v. that are not what I would call good for my soul anyways and it would be great to be able to enjoy a show that shows how good dicipline within a family can be all you need. I could go on forever about what this show does for me and my friends etc. but not enough space. Please give the viewers the chance to watch a show that actually instills goodness. I could care less about the past because I have had struggles with the past and it has done no-one any good. I love everyone whether they like me or not.  I also am a victim of child molestation from family and a family friend! But if I set and dwell on how it made me feel than I literally would have no life left. It killed my soul but Jesus forgave them and so do I. I am disabled and get great inspiration from watching this family work together and not tear each other down like my family does. If you take this show off you are only caving in to the many that live in the dark and love to destroy all that is good left in this screwed up world. This young man made a mistake has been forgiven and the victims chose not to live in the past but move on so why can't you? What a very strong family unit they are! I admire their parents. Their not setting back taking hand outs they work damn hard for what they have. It makes me ill to read the terrible comments said about this family , the very same people talked bad about the family before all this came out about Josh. I am not afraid to watch josh on the show either. Keep the Duggar family show on!!!