Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!.

2015-05-28 05:18

Because we all make mistakes, especially as teenagers! Can you imagine if we were ALL held accountable for the mistakes of our childhood?!

2015-05-28 06:42

Keep the duggars on tv

2015-05-28 06:54

I enjoyed the show very much. It was wholesome and inspirational, and the Duggars are a good example of an American family.

2015-05-28 07:42

Because the Duggar family already dealt with this years ago and Josh was a child himself. I don't understand how people keeping calling him a child molester, the girls were younger than him, yes...but probably not too much younger unlike most child molestation victims. Child molesters are usually adults preying on children, not children preying on children. It seems to me because this young man was home schooled by a conservative christian family who most likely didn't teach sex education, he was probably curious about the opposite sex and not a child molester. He was after all only 14 years old at the time when most young boys are entering puberty and have a sea of hormones causing all kinds of different feelings that they don't know what to do with. I'm praying for the Duggar 's as they go through this very trying time.

2015-05-28 07:57

I truly enjoy watching this show about a family that shows love something I have no idea about. I come from a family of 5 siblings in which live all around me and are never here for me. I love to see how each one is there for each other and work together. I continually like everyone else are subjected to some things on t.v. that are not what I would call good for my soul anyways and it would be great to be able to enjoy a show that shows how good dicipline within a family can be all you need. I could go on forever about what this show does for me and my friends etc. but not enough space. Please give the viewers the chance to watch a show that actually instills goodness. I could care less about the past because I have had struggles with the past and it has done no-one any good. I love everyone whether they like me or not.  I also am a victim of child molestation from family and a family friend! But if I set and dwell on how it made me feel than I literally would have no life left. It killed my soul but Jesus forgave them and so do I. I am disabled and get great inspiration from watching this family work together and not tear each other down like my family does. If you take this show off you are only caving in to the many that live in the dark and love to destroy all that is good left in this screwed up world. This young man made a mistake has been forgiven and the victims chose not to live in the past but move on so why can't you? What a very strong family unit they are! I admire their parents. Their not setting back taking hand outs they work damn hard for what they have. It makes me ill to read the terrible comments said about this family , the very same people talked bad about the family before all this came out about Josh. I am not afraid to watch josh on the show either. Keep the Duggar family show on!!!

2015-05-28 13:34

I love the Duggars. They never said they were a perfect family. They are human like the rest of us and make mistakes. Josh was a child at the time and every juvenile gets a clean slate when they turn 18 (unless tried as an adult). I'm guessing everyone who was a curious teenager and made a mistake would want to be forgiving. Everyone has skeletons in their closet. Im guessing The girls forgave him for themselves so they can move on and have a life and not have to carry the hurt and pain around to destroy their lives over this. I was molested by a family member and it destroyed me and my life. Until i forgave him and found god so I could move on with my life.

2015-05-28 14:40

The Duggars are good, God fearing people. Everyone makes mistakes as kids or teens and those early mistakes should not ruin their lives. Take Josh out of the show if you must, but PLEASE bring the Duggars back!!!
No other reason to watch TLC.

2015-05-28 19:48

Keep the Duggar's!!

2015-05-28 20:01

I'm only watch tlc for 19 kids and counting please keep the show
Not perfect

2015-05-28 20:04

We love 19 kids and counting please don't cancel 

2015-05-28 20:07

Please don't condent josh 

2015-05-28 20:08

We want or show back 

2015-05-28 20:48

I stand behind the Duggars forgive others and forgive the
family move on!!

2015-05-28 21:21

I believe, that since Josh was a child at the time this took place, he is a responsible adult now, forgiven by God, and the victims. All of this publicity needs to be stopped. It is a law all across the nation, if a youth comits a crime, his name and victims names are not publicsied for there protection. It is sealed no one is suppose to know who it was. At age 18 it is expunged from the record. If he had continued selling cars. None of this would have come out. BUT since he is in politics and is famous too the Democrats went after him. I'm ashamed I am a Democrat. But I sure don't approve of this.

2015-05-29 02:01

I signed because it is ridiculous to try to punish someone AGAIN for something that happened as a teenager. And at least don't hold the rest of the family responsible and punish them all for one member's actions. Would you want to be held responsible for your family members' actions? Makes no sense at all. Move on, folks. Nothing to see here. This has been taken care of. The behavior has stopped. Josh has repented and turned his life around. No one thinks that what happened was okay. Don't let a few haters ruin it for the rest of us. Thank you!

2015-05-29 07:56

The circumstances make me sad for the whole family and must have been very painful. I have a concern I haven't seen mentioned. I thought a child under 18 is legally protected so they are not marked for life because they are not yet mature enough to make good decisions. This was 15 years ago. His father did not hide the big problem, and reported this to the police, made sure the behavior stopped and there was counseling for all involved. There was also room for forgiveness. It is surprising that as a 14 yr old juvenile, the legal information was not protected. Usually the only group in society where there is no allowed dissemination of any criminal record is in the case of a juvenile. There is record sealing and expungement even available for some adults. Why was anyone able to open a juveniles records ? Hmm that's a question.

2015-05-29 14:23

I absolutely Love this show and pray God's people come thru. God is ultimate judge and we must forgive. Let the one who is without sin cast the first stone. God loves you and God your will be done in Jesus Name.

2015-05-29 14:41

I think it's terrible that certain hate groups had to dig ten long years to find something on this family! The boy was only 14 years old and he was corrected by his parents! This was a very personal matter and should have remained that way.

2015-05-29 17:36

I signed it because I love the family and show. Its the only show I look forward to seeing every week and it always puts me in a better mood watching it. Gives me more will power to work hard at one day having a nice family. I love babies and pregnancy and I love watching the girls go through pregnancy. Please put the show back on!!!!!!!!

2015-05-29 19:27

They have tried to be nothing but genuine. Reality TV is what you get Reality. They didnt try to be someone they are not. Please keep the Duggars.

2015-05-30 02:30

We all make mistakes because we're Not perfect, There are so many shows on TV that are 100% garbage and I don't hear people complain. I believe they are a good family.

2015-05-30 08:26

I sugned the petition because I believe the information that was released to the public should never have been released and those that did that should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The Duggars are wholesome people and have shown good judgement on how they have raised their family. Now it takes people with no conscience to ruin what the Duggars have tried to show people, that their children have good morals and believe in God, support for each other, we could all learn from what they have taught to their children. Josh was wrong in his judgement, the family got help for him and the victims, now thanks to the people that released the information re-victimized them, just like it happened all over again!! That is what is wrong. I could go on and on let's take all the junk off TV, I could go on all night with the shows that are really junk! I believe that Josh is a responsibly family man and him juvenile record should have never been made public. Let's take a look at the record of the police chief and city attorney!!

2015-05-30 14:59

To keep the duggars on the air

2015-05-30 17:33

The Duggars are a great family! Josh was a child himself when this happened. This is my favorite show on tv and I'm so upset its been pulled off the air. I stand behind the Duggars and want them back ASAP!

2015-06-02 02:42

With all the garbage on television this show has always been a breath of fresh air. The world does not understand God's grace, His forgiveness. Whatever happened was 12 years ago and dealt with. The media has been looking for a reason to remove this show for years. Those few of us left with morals needs to stand together and stand up for that which is right.