Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

/ #3022

2015-05-30 08:26

I sugned the petition because I believe the information that was released to the public should never have been released and those that did that should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The Duggars are wholesome people and have shown good judgement on how they have raised their family. Now it takes people with no conscience to ruin what the Duggars have tried to show people, that their children have good morals and believe in God, support for each other, we could all learn from what they have taught to their children. Josh was wrong in his judgement, the family got help for him and the victims, now thanks to the people that released the information re-victimized them, just like it happened all over again!! That is what is wrong. I could go on and on let's take all the junk off TV, I could go on all night with the shows that are really junk! I believe that Josh is a responsibly family man and him juvenile record should have never been made public. Let's take a look at the record of the police chief and city attorney!!