Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!.

2015-06-02 05:55

I think that no one is perfect in life and Josh is being judge for something that happened when he was a minor. He was honest that he had his mistakes. I truly believe that Josh is being wrongly judge.

2015-06-02 18:50

jesus jesus name a men

2015-06-02 18:59

Because we are all sinners and we need to forgive others as Christ forgave and continues to forgive us felt I should sign this in support of the family.

2015-06-03 11:21

The Duggars are the best family that we have on tv!! God has blessed them abundantly and satan cannot stand it.Please leave this show on the air!

2015-06-04 04:51

I grow up with the show and love them all!

2015-06-04 10:21

Every family has people in it that have made mistakes. Every parent wants to protect there child !!!! They were children and the records should have remained private !!!! They did much much more then a lot of parents would have done. They helped all of them the best possible way they could and protected them. Let he with out sin cast the first stone. This truely shows they are a normal family with normal problems. They way they handled it makes me love and respect them even more !! Please keep the show on !!!!

they are a real family with real problems

2015-06-04 12:20

I'm only like 19 kids and counting in tlc
Not perfect

#3033 We love the Duggar family

2015-06-04 12:22

Please keep my show ON 

2015-06-04 12:24

We love Duggar family

#3035 People not perfect

2015-06-04 12:26

We love Duggar family 

2015-06-04 15:20

I signed up because 19 and counting is the best wholesome show still left for people to watch. I love the dugger and I feel so much for mother dugger who is hurting for her oldest son and daughter in law.She also has some daughters that have been dealing with a past brought up that had been forgotteen and know out for all to see. I am praying dily for all the members of all your family. I strongly support keeping you all on tv. Christians can make mistakes just like David did with basheba in the bile and killed her husband so David could have her for his wife. We are not perfectbut Jesus died for our sin to be made to go away. Josh ask for that forgivenes over and over and has ask again.I forgive him and every one should forgive him and stop the media for crucifying him..His sins are wahed away . my heart goes out to all of you. Do not take the show off the air.please keep it on the air. kellee Lehman

2015-06-04 22:40

I'm so glad someone started this petition! I love and respect Jim Bob & Michelle as parents, mentors most of all as Christians! I don't expect all people to feel this way but I truly believe as the Lord says "Forgive Those as I Have Forgiven you"
If this would have happened when Josh was much older then I would agree help would be needed and the show removed but with that said I still would have forgiven him. I believe the Duggers are a real and genuine family who deserve respect and love.
Those who think otherwise have a right to do so but they DO NOT have a right to talk badly against this family. Josh, Anna, Jim Bob, Michelle, Jessa (Ben), Jill (Derik) and all those involved my heart breaks for all of you. Please keep your faith & strength in the Lord ! As He promised He will never leave nor forsake you. My love & prayers are with you! If anything is needed another petition signed, a walk or parade to show support I'll be there! I believe in you!

2015-06-05 01:29

It is not right what has happened to this family. It is a private matter which was handled appropriately long ago. To put them through the present "hell" is wrong. I am happy they have been given a chance to tell their side. They did it without defensiveness; They were straight forward and honestly presented the facts. I am proud of them. The pain they went through has been dug up and now they are going through a second "hell" I love them.

2015-06-05 04:41

All Christians know that man is mortal and therefore can sin. That is why Jesus came to us, to teach us how to overcome sin and lead good and moral lives. That is why he died on the cross, for our sins. So, the Duggars are living good Christian lives, trying to follow Jesus teachings. What Josh has done only seems to have strengthened their resolve to do this. There is no hypocrisy here!

2015-06-05 10:15

I just don't understand why people are so hateful, vulgar and awful. Hate the poor choice not the choice maker. I believe they handled situation perfectly as a family. If every teenage boy was punished like this for being curious half the middle schools would be hung. Ppl need to get the facts and quit twisting everything. What the media is doing to these poor girls and their family is just horrific.

2015-06-05 23:37

So Sick of haters, ( ye without sin, cast the first stone) So thankful the Duggars are human and sinners like the rest of us. God will forgive all, including the people that have an agenda to find fault with the family.

2015-06-06 02:03

It is only right to work through great difficulties.
Bruce Jenner story is proof of this.

2015-06-06 02:59

Although I disagree with many of the Duggars political beliefs, I like the family and enjoy the show. If I did not I would simply not watch it. Strange that all the trash TV that's on that this Christian family, who have said many times they are not perfect, have generated so much hatred, even before this latest scandal. I hope that the show continues next season, all of them not just a spin off. This is supposed to be "reality" TV, which isn't always pretty. I still think the Duggars have a lot of good to share about family, relationships, and self sufficiency. Keep the show and let those who hate the Duggars change the channel.

2015-06-06 15:21

Because the family is inspirational and has helped me.

2015-06-07 15:19

I love this family. I have been watching these kids grow up and enjoying it. These are great people. I have learned how to be a better person by watching the way the Duggers have handled life.

2015-06-07 18:13

I love this show! It would be a shame to cancel the show due to  one persons mistake...if anything keep Josh out but the rest on...

2015-06-08 12:48

Bring back this wonderful family. I miss seeing them.

2015-06-08 16:34

I signed because I believe in the redemptive power of Jesus!! Ask for forgiveness, and turn from your sinful ways!! God will heal all transgressions!! I love the Duggars and support them 100%!

2015-06-08 16:49

I am so happy to see a petition in favor of keeping 19 kids on the air. We need to be heard. There are MANY fans. I will no longer support advertisers who have pulled away from the program...

2015-06-08 16:55

We need some wholesome shows on TV. This show has it.