Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!.

2015-05-26 19:00

While I do not understand side hugs, no kissing before marriage, & only wearing dresses for females, I do share their Christian belief. We need to save this very moral show on TLC, as there are very little of them on tv at this time. We need to get rid some others, but definitely need to keep 19 kids & counting. e

2015-05-26 19:12

Love the upbuilding...clean.....decent.....show

2015-05-26 19:16

Only decent show on tv

2015-05-26 19:54

I signed this petition because it is unfair to condemn anyone who is under-age and he has apologized and he should be given a 2nd chance. Let him that is without sin cast the first stone..

2015-05-26 20:16

I am very happy to sign this petition to keep 19 kids and counting on the air. I love their biblical standards and teaching. They are an inspiration for me and my entire family.

2015-05-26 22:21

Because I don't think anyone should be held accountable for mistakes they made as a teenager. We have all made mistakes and Josh admitted what he did to the world. He did everything he could to fix the wrong he did.
I had the same thing happen to me when I was very young. I didn't even get an apology from my brother or father. Forgiveness is a good thing.

2015-05-26 22:22

We are all human, we all make mistakes, we all have freedom of speech! They're an amazing family! All this trash on tv & just because of a mistake a person makes they want to judge the family! That's wrong! This is when they need support the most
Strong supporter

#2983 Re:

2015-05-27 00:53

#1: -  

We support the duggars family.  They did the right thing by going to the elders and getting the police involved. TLC wants a reality show.  This is true reality.  Let them see that no family is perfect but forgiveness goes a long way.  Josh I am sure is humiliated by this transgression and would do anything to take it back.  TLC needs to get a grip and realize that when they put a show on that is reality they need to support reality. TLC should not run away when a real life reality happens.  To TLC is all about the money.  They received a full share of money. That is what it all comes down too.  KEEP THE SHOW ON TLC AND SUCK IT UP.  IT'S REALITY... 

2015-05-27 01:02

I don't believe in a lot of their beliefs, but they are an amazing family who respect each other. Whatever Josh Dugger had done as a very young teenager, should not reflect on what kind of a man he has grown up to be now. TLC needs to fight to keep the Duggers on the air. They have opened their home and hearts to the public, despite all the criticism they face, and they should be entitled to keep their program going. Who cares about Honey Boo Boo trash!

2015-05-27 02:21

Please keep the one and only tv show I watch on your network! This has been twisted in a very unfair way. Christians never claimed to be perfect and in so many ways these past evils show even more so the true light of redemption.

2015-05-27 10:56

I'm French and Catholic Christian. I was born in April 1991 so I'm approximately Jill's age, I'm married and have an 18 months old daughter named Rose.
I discovered this show a few years ago and instantly loved the values that it showcased. I really related to this beautiful family and their children.
I love the show and, even though I felt shock when i learned what happened (and what should have stayed a family matter in my opinion!) it does not change the fact that the episodes are refreshening and so far from what series usually are on TV (full of sex, scandals, treason...).
Please don't cancel the show.
It is the REAL life of a REAL family. Obviously its members are not saints. As they are not in my family. Or in yours.

2015-05-27 12:12

Everyone deserves forgiveness and Josh has asked for that from God and the people involved. He was 14 and this happened long ago. Let them move on with their lives and let their show continue so we see how they overcome their adversities. I am sad to think we may never see all these kids continue to grow up on the show.

2015-05-27 17:37

I have watch this Amazing Family Grow from day one.. They are and continue to be an Inspiration to me as well as so many.. No family is Perfect.. those he offended and Josh got the help they needed to become the Loving, Caring, Human beings they all are today..

2015-05-27 18:58

It breaks my heart to see TLC remove the Duggars from their lineup. I never got the impression that the Duggars were trying to portray themselves as perfect. I am hoping that TLC will let the show continue and not be influenced by people who probably never watched the show anyway.

2015-05-27 19:09

I feel that girls in the family who were victims shouldn't be victims again and take away THEIR. Happiness. I don't known any fathers that would turn a family member in to the police. Its been out there for years so why now. Leave them alone and don't film josh.

2015-05-27 21:36

We love the Duggars through the good and bad times

2015-05-27 23:45

I sighned because this is my favorite show and I learned a lot about myself and others.

2015-05-28 00:01

They are an inspiration to all of my family to be a family that believes in Doing what is moraly right .
me

#2994 Re:

2015-05-28 00:02

#2976: -  

that is very true!

2015-05-28 01:53

I believe something so great should not be ruined because
of youthful lusts uncovered by devious means by the haters

2015-05-28 03:11

They need to being this show back on. It's not right the way they did this family. Praying for them. Love you Duggar Family.

2015-05-28 04:30

The family deserves to stay on TLC!!! What happened several years ago is their buisiness and Noone else's. The LGBT community has been trying everything in their power to taunt and humiliate this wonderful family by trying to have them cancelled off of TLC and constantly posting harsh things on the TLC 19 kids and counting's webpage and that needs to stop!!!! Bring them back and stop all this nonsense with all the LBGT community lashing out at them!!! Ridiculous

2015-05-28 04:50

BRING BACK 19 KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!

2015-05-28 04:59

Bring back the Duggars!!!

2015-05-28 05:03

Their the football players got away with domestic violence, rape etc and even got their records cleared, there's all the other smutty stuff.
We support the Duggars, we are Christians we fogive.
This was long ago no charges filled.
Also if the girls are being offered something why can't the show go on mix it up more front line the girls the younger kids Anna her kids and new baby coming.
For every sponsor that has dropped them we dropping them starting with General Mills products and each company we find out about
Let he who is with out sin cast the first stone.
He has admitted to the public and sad he was sorry what more do you want he also was a .minor and not charged.
Again Christians forgive and try to solve problems through Christian Church and other ways again through Christians.
Also they have given a lot back in service, gifts, fellowship, raise money etc.
Just put the Duggars back on in some capacity.
I miss all the shows.
Not .much good stuff to watch as a Christian.
Don't want to hear from the haters