Justice For Jacob

/ #218

2015-07-22 10:57

I am outraged by the murdering little thug punk who took Jacobs life. If Derrys Sanders Jr. Is capable of committing cold blooded murder at the age of 14 , I fear to imagine what he will be capable of doing at , say age 24. He is now out of society and the community is a safer place with one less ghetto minded reckless, heartless, killer street thug. However the community is a much more sadder and empty place with the loss of Jacob Pushinsky. I did not know this young man , but I know enough to know that he was a blessing to society and that he will be missed. He was a positive impact on the community as a member of the ROTC , and a soon to be Soldier. I think that speaks loudly of this young man's character. It is so sad that he had to die so young and now will be remembered as a murder victim. I choose to remember him as a brave young man who had the courage to stand up to the ghetto thug punk , and refused to give up his property. His bicycle. He was killed by a coward for being brave. My sincere condolences to the family and friends of Jacob Pushinsky. Let us remember that ALL LIVES MATTER !!! That includes White lives and the lives of our Police Officers also.