ban fireworks in ALL residential area's

/ #216

2016-01-02 10:35

I witnessed first hand a retriever force her head between two palisade fence posts in an attempt to escape neighbours fireworks (as early as 7pm) she was choking & my husband & myself had to pull the palisades apart to get her head out. She was bleeding from her mouth & paws after chewing & scratching the wire covering the fence.the terror on her face was heart breaking & even when I asked the neighbours to stop the fireworks, they continued within 10 mins, my hands were covered in blood when I asked them to stop but they didn't care & continued well after midnight. I managed to get the retriever & 2 jack Russells home with me as the owners were away for the night (their house & dog sitter didn't pitch up that's why their dogs were in garden) & tried to comfort them but each new 'bang''boom' got them panting & wild eyed again but at least they were safe. Inconsiderate people should be ashamed of themselves & I wish I fking meteor would smash into their house - ban all fireworks! !!!!!!