Stop the witch hunt on Principal B.B Isaacs

/ #54

2016-02-15 22:03

There is no amount of witch hunting that can ever tarnish the reputation of a man that has fought for over 30 years for a truly equal and holistic education experience. He has fought the fight that other public schools have feared and the principles and faculty of these public schools should stand with him in soladarity for the paths that he has paved. Brian Isaacs, your passion and committment to education, discipline and encouragement of learners is encouraging. My only regret is that my young children will not have the opportunity to experience a pat on the back for work well done nor the call to parents to say that your kid is not in school today. You did not let us fail. You applied school rules as much as your love for your students consistently and passionately and I applaud you for your good works.

I truly hope that the school will continue in the same light and more so, that the parents of these scholars realise that their children are just that... Children. Children who have the final privelages in the realm of leadership of a man who has faught hard to keep your children from failing.

Adele Abrahams
Class of 1994.