Stop the witch hunt on Principal B.B Isaacs

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Stop the witch hunt on Principal B.B Isaacs.

2016-02-15 20:42

Department must sort out teaching... Its because of not being able to teach and not doing what needs to be done.. That they come up with these rules and because of them our society (youth) is so messed up

2016-02-15 21:35

Principal Isaacs is a true educationist who hails from the apartheid era as a torch bearer of Education first . He is of a few stalwarts who are still true to the vocation of teaching ,and giving the next generation a sound education.

2016-02-15 21:42

Brian Isaacs has taunted that bull many times before... keep fighting the good fight Mr Isaacs!!!

2016-02-15 22:03

There is no amount of witch hunting that can ever tarnish the reputation of a man that has fought for over 30 years for a truly equal and holistic education experience. He has fought the fight that other public schools have feared and the principles and faculty of these public schools should stand with him in soladarity for the paths that he has paved. Brian Isaacs, your passion and committment to education, discipline and encouragement of learners is encouraging. My only regret is that my young children will not have the opportunity to experience a pat on the back for work well done nor the call to parents to say that your kid is not in school today. You did not let us fail. You applied school rules as much as your love for your students consistently and passionately and I applaud you for your good works.

I truly hope that the school will continue in the same light and more so, that the parents of these scholars realise that their children are just that... Children. Children who have the final privelages in the realm of leadership of a man who has faught hard to keep your children from failing.

Adele Abrahams
Class of 1994.

2016-02-15 22:19

My daughter is a pupil at SP, grade 8. I agree with his principles and ethos he tries to instill in his pupils. I commend his bravery in tackling a useless education department.

2016-02-15 22:23

As Mr Brian Isaacs is a very good educationist who also believes in discipline! It is disgusting that this is happening to him! Doesn't the WCED have any work to do. There are many that are not fulfilling their roles as teachers/educationist? are the teacher police out looking after the interests of the children, in this case! or is efficiency not acceptable hence pursuing somebody like Mr Isaacs. Doesn't make sense anymore SA?????

2016-02-15 23:06

Because I believe in the school as it a good school and my kids attend there for the last 3yrs

2016-02-16 02:25

I know Brian Isaacs for 40 years and can attest to his character. He was also teacher and principal to my niece

2016-02-16 02:32

Pupils need to be kept hands on they far to many leniancy and rude out of hand pupils

2016-02-16 03:41

Mr Brian is a person of excellent character and gives his all to education,,, why put obstacles in his way when he is doing no harm.

2016-02-16 04:14

A principled Principal who lives what he preaches and fights for what he believes is the right of ALL learners as future leaders who will create the non racial, non sexist and non exploitative South Africa that we fought for

2016-02-16 04:31

Because any person should have the right to an opinion - people in power should be accountable and if they are questioned on issues they should respond.issues raised should be addressed - People in power should not abuse their given by victimizing others

2016-02-16 05:08

Why did you sign this petition?
I attended SP an know first hand the amazing job Mr Isaacs has done with the students of the school an if the WCED can not see this then they diffinately are blind.

2016-02-16 07:57

Quite a few nieces and nephews of mine, has graduated from South Peninsula High...some are doctors, chemical engineers, speech therapists and a doctorate in physics...so he must be doing something right, as his actions speaks much louder than his words. Please stop your witch hunt
Gulu

2016-02-16 08:02

Quite a few of my nieces & nephews has gratuated from South Peninsula High. They are today Onocolgist, Chemical Engineers and one even has a doctorate in Physics. Mr Isaacs therefore must be doing something right. His actions speaks much much loader than his words, so please layoff from Mr. Isaacs a much loved community Principal  

2016-02-16 08:03

I was at South Peninsula and Mr Isaacs is one of the best principals that's why people send their children to the school

2016-02-16 08:08

Brian Isaacs was my principle growing up, got into trouble sometimes and was reprimanded by him when that happened, i learnt that there will always be a repercussion for my behaviour. I am a better person because of these lessons, ( my mom taught me the same at home, would these people like to bring my mom to justice as well?)
Viva Mr Isaacs viva!!!!

2016-02-16 08:14

I believe that the Dept. of Education is working against its educators and as a result education is suffering & ultimately society is suffering.

2016-02-16 08:44

I was a teacher at S.P. in the late 80's when Brian Isaacs was Principal. I have the utmost respect for him as a professional who is passionate about education and fighting corrupt, inefficient systems.

2016-02-16 09:58

A man of character always up for a challenge. He was my principle from 1985 to 1988 always gave us hell because he cared 

We don't have many people of his stature around. We battled oppression together. 

This is just another form of it.

2016-02-16 11:43

The days of submission to a 'baas' is long gone. And if we loose our freedom to express ourselves then we are more dom than free!

2016-02-16 11:50

I have known Mr Isaacs for many years and have always known him to be honorable and dedicated to his profession as an educator .

2016-02-16 12:33

I feel the need to support those teachers and principles out there that are trying to teach our kids some kind of respect for the next person. i dont know this story, however i know the struggle the teachers have to keep unruly kids under control at school,

2016-02-16 14:08

I am an educator myself... there are so much burden some politics always in WCED.
so sick of it
Ex student

#75 #

2016-02-16 14:12

Every dog gets his day.