Stop the witch hunt on Principal B.B Isaacs

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Stop the witch hunt on Principal B.B Isaacs.

2016-02-11 08:03

The Education Department should laud rather than lynch excellent principals like Brian Isaacs. It is ironic that we have critical thinking as a guiding principle in our curriculum, yet the Education Department may not be questioned. No wonder our education is in such a sorry state.

2016-02-11 08:19

The petition is an excellent idea. It is mot strange that those opposing true education such as Brian Isaacs are always victimised. Helen & Ben Kies, Victor Wessels, June Udemans, Livingstone Mqotsi, Cameron Madikizela, Ali Fataar, Leo Shislali, Dick Dudley, Frank vd Horst - and a host of others victimised for their beliefs - and now Brian Isaacs - Why? Because they have spoken the truth?

2016-02-11 08:39

The petition is an excellent idea. Why are people believing in true education always victiomised? Helen & Ben Kies, Victor Wessels, Richard Canca, June Udemans, Leo Sihlali, Ali Fataar, Cameron Madikizela, Dick Dudley, Frank vd Horst, Livingstone Mqotsi - and a host of others too many to mention - and now Brian Isaacs. Methinks the authorities may have similar characteristics

2016-02-11 13:41

I signed this petition because I believe Mr Brian Isaacs is a dedicated educator and a highly principled person.He would never abandon this dedication and the principles which have seen him through during the most trying times. The department of education should be lauding him for his hard work over the years instead of punishing him. It is shameful. Michael Titus

2016-02-11 18:50

Mr. Brian Isaacs is notable amongst school principals of his generation and experience, for his dedication and commitment to serving his community. When he clarifies the ill-discipline of learners or even parents, he is still serving a just mandate.

2016-02-12 18:05

The relentless harassment by the WCED upon Comrade Brian Isaacs, a dedicated and progressive teacher and principal, must be exposed and stopped. It is part of the systematic process of the debasement of education in South Africa. Edwin Jacobs on behalf of the Executive Committee of the Federation of Cape Civic Associations.

2016-02-15 01:57

People and teachers working in the interests of our children, like Brain Isaacs, should be celebrated not persecuted! Stop the witch hunt and let him get on with his chosen task of educating our youth!

2016-02-15 13:02

Ax an SP Alumnin who attended SP whilst Brian Isaacs was principal, I am aware of his work ethic....

2016-02-15 13:48

We need more teachers and principals of his calibre!!!

2016-02-15 15:09

I am an ex learner and I am who I am because of SP.

2016-02-15 15:23

He has the knowledge that needs to be passed on to new teachers and his strong views on our crap education system needs to be heard.

2016-02-15 15:51

His an Excellent Principal

2016-02-15 15:55

I was a pupil at SP 1975 to 1981 he was brilliant as a biology teacher ver strict but fair. Hardworking dedicated educator this is not fair. That hospital wants that property they want him away so they can move that school.

2016-02-15 16:17

Mr Isaacs was my principal from 2009-2013. Even though the Assembly's were too long for life, it was a pleasure just to be in his presence as a student. And still a student today at Stellenbosch university, where he reminds and exemplifies a true activist. To read is all the knowledge needed for the world. Therefore, his good acts never goes unnoticed. Thank you Sir.
Teacher

#40 we need more Brian Isaacs'

2016-02-15 16:45

We need more Brian Isaacs'

We are failing society.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2016-02-15 17:57

2016-02-15 18:11

I was a learner at S.P and this man is a great teacher,leader and principal.I still live my life according to his life lessons and he is one of the reasons why I strive for excellence in all that I do.

2016-02-15 18:21

Mr Isaacs is a great leader

2016-02-15 18:34

Being in education for past 30 years I feel that the educational dept has never been there to support our teachers. Parents are not held responsible for their children and therefore somebody has to stand up against the education department. Mr Isaacs is a true hero.

2016-02-15 19:19

Brian Isaacs is a man of true integrity. He is the epitome of an educator who upholds all the educational values and ideals . He is a true leader - speaks the unashamed truth about these challenging era we are living in and the role of education being paramount. Wish there were more human beings like him around. Bless you, Brian Isaacs.

2016-02-15 19:45

I didn't attend SP but even I know about the contributions of this sterling servant of local education.

There should hundreds of thousands of signatures!!

2016-02-15 20:10

Mr. Isaacs is a very good, dedicated principle and very rare you will find a gem of a principle in todays time. Look deeper, those kids have a problem.

2016-02-15 20:10

We need more steadfast and caliber men like Brian in the Edu System..... Stand tall brother.....stand tall. Brain serve his people and this country with all his being..... I do not think he deserve this treatment. Be bold be earnest and behold justice will prevail......

2016-02-15 20:31

The track record of the institution speaks volumes for the value added by Mr Isaacs over the years

2016-02-15 20:34

Mr. Isaacs is a good man. He loves all students equal. But some think they are"kwaai" those are the ones that make it difficult for other students. And think they can disrespect teachers and principals like they want. Scum like that should be thrown out like dogs. Sorry to be so harsh but that's how they are treating him. Like a dog that have owner. People must realize that they are messing with someone's life. And what they do to others will be done to them. Please don't send your kids to do if u as a parent can't take the punch. And if u do. Only u as a parent can educate your child manners. Mr Isaacs try to help u. And look what u do to him. Sis man. U all need to grow up and open your eyes. I pray that Allah can help you people to see what u doing is wrong. Please don't do this to that man. He is a good person. Be strong Mr Isaacs we got your back!!!!!!!!!!!