Stop the witch hunt on Principal B.B Isaacs

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Stop the witch hunt on Principal B.B Isaacs.

2016-02-16 16:36

Educators need to speak up

2016-02-16 18:02

My daughter completed her education at South Peninsula High School. Mr Isaacs has been able with the help of his capable staff to inculcate in students a wonderful work ethic and a respect for good morals and values. This is commendable in the light of our current social situation where young people are left to fend for themselves in the absence of parental guidance.Why should a minority of unruly, disrespectful students be allowed to violate the rights of students and staff who are committed to providing and receiving a good education? SPHS has a rich and proud history of students and staff who have made sacrifices over the years to maintain this and Mr Isaacs wants to preserve this. We cannot allow it to be tainted by a few students who want to bring the school into disrepute.

2016-02-16 19:27

Mr Isaacs is a highly respected Gentleman and a True Activist. Aluta Continua Mr Isaacs.

2016-02-16 19:33

My kids have more respect for Mr Isaacs than he'll ever know. They needed him in their schooling career to mould them into the young boys they are today! He takes an interest in all his learners...very few principals show these qualities today!

2016-02-16 20:22

Against Petty officialdom in WCED. Most of them have not teach or have a clue about education. Gravy train riders or cadre deployment.

2016-02-16 21:13

He was my Biology teacher and can vouch that he has ALL students at heart.

#82 Mother of former learner at S.P. & Educator

2016-02-16 21:30

My daughter was a team member of the  argus quiz from grade 9 to grade 12. The team reclaimed 1st place in 2014. She is currently a 2nd year chemical engineering student at Stellenbosch. She lives at the hostel, she is independent, has her driver's licence is commited, hard working and determined to map out a sound career path for herself.

South Peninsula provided her with the tools and the platform to become the person she is today! Her educators along with Mr. Brian Isaacs paved the way for her to access a future that will enable her to take her place in society.

I have great respect for Mr. Isaacs because through his leadership & example I stand with him as an educator in the fight for justice and an end to corruption in education. The time has come for illigitimate leaders to be exposed and because Mr. Isaacs is very vocal in this regard, wced is doing everything in their power to silence his voice. They continue to sit in leadership positions, calculating their pension fund pay-out & boasting about the million that they will receive in gratuities.

Lets continue the fight against injustice and root out these illiterates!

2016-02-16 23:18

Mr Isaacs has an impeccable record of providing quality education under very trying conditions. Instead of being lauded for his refusal to compromise educational standards and consistently obtaining excellent results at his school, he is witch-hunted.

2016-02-17 01:00

Mr Isaacs I known for years as a learner and he is the best teacher in his time dedicated and commitment

2016-02-17 02:39

He is a man of integrity and must be supported by the community, students and teachers.

2016-02-17 06:14

Brian's doing the best he can FOR the pupils!

2016-02-17 07:10

The Academic results and Performance of the Learners at South Peninsula reflects the Leadership at the school.

2016-02-17 07:21

I have heard a lot of good things about this person. Being an educator myself I believe that a teacher has a great responsibility in shaping a nation. If this is what happens to teachers the future does not look bright for the nation.

2016-02-17 07:44

Mr Isaacs deserves to remain the principal of SP or any other school, there is a lack of good upright teachers and principals in our community. We stand 100% behind Mr Isaacs

2016-02-17 09:20

I want to sign this petition over and over. Mr. Isaacs is an awesome Principal and students only realise that when they leave the school and put into practise the morals and integrity that was taught at SPHS!!!

2016-02-17 09:24

A teacher during my time 1982 and before who was and still is an outstanding leader.
He taught me to be the best that I could be by determination and honesty to myself first.Much of his teachings has aided my journey and today I stand proud as a Justice of the Peace of New Zealand and business owner. I support Brian Isaacs as he is a good , solid and righteous person. Stop the witch hunt and feed the poor and needy instead. Stop the crime and rape and leave a great man to do his good work.
Norma-Jean Van De Rheede
Justice of the Peace
New Zealand

2016-02-17 11:17

B. Isaacs is a brilliant Principal. I have witnessed this myself.

2016-02-17 13:31

B.B. Isaacs for Minister of Education.

2016-02-17 16:44

I was a victim myself.
Brain is a fellow colleague.
Brain is not scared to stand up for the truth.

2016-02-17 17:31

We need more principals like Brian Isaacs. He needs our support.

2016-02-17 18:45

I had three daughters who attended SPHS over a period of 10 years . An excellent public school with excellent hardworking teachers guided by an excellent leader who is not afraid to speak his mind in the interest of education. If all principals could just have the tenacity to do the same our education system could be promising and not failing.

2016-02-17 18:55

Allow a hard working educator to return to work.

2016-02-17 19:41

I am currently a student in Grade 11 and an activist and, as an activist, I am sick and tired of the portion of delinquents and racist residents who incessantly disrupt our school from flourishing. The fact that the WCED is entertaining this is disgusting as they are supposed to be SPREADING education and not STIFLING it.
Mr Isaacs has never censored anything from students (an assembly is held every morning) and he has told us many times of the racial slurs used against him (k****r and others) and it is sickening to know the mindsets of those residents.
I urge anybody who truly believes that success starts with (undisrupted) education to sign this petition.

2016-02-17 21:15

This school and it's institutional relevance has made significant contributions to a cross section of communities for more than 60 years. Having had the opportunity and experience to attend South Peninsula and to be taught by Mr Isaacs, I feel nothing but admiration and respect for South Peninsula High School , Mr Isaacs and his team. Brian Isaacs has devoted more than half of his life to the students , families and communities associated with South Peninsula High- this story can be proudly told far and wide throughout South Africa and by an alumni of expats residing worldwide. Mr Isaacs is part of the rich and proud legacy South Peninsula has enjoyed through it's existence, this public "row" serves to undermine the many contributions he and the school has made to an entire community of "SPhites"...let good sense, humility and respect prevail.

2016-02-18 03:25

This man are of the few educators and leaders SA needs.