Stop the witch hunt on Principal B.B Isaacs

/ #82 Mother of former learner at S.P. & Educator

2016-02-16 21:30

My daughter was a team member of the  argus quiz from grade 9 to grade 12. The team reclaimed 1st place in 2014. She is currently a 2nd year chemical engineering student at Stellenbosch. She lives at the hostel, she is independent, has her driver's licence is commited, hard working and determined to map out a sound career path for herself.

South Peninsula provided her with the tools and the platform to become the person she is today! Her educators along with Mr. Brian Isaacs paved the way for her to access a future that will enable her to take her place in society.

I have great respect for Mr. Isaacs because through his leadership & example I stand with him as an educator in the fight for justice and an end to corruption in education. The time has come for illigitimate leaders to be exposed and because Mr. Isaacs is very vocal in this regard, wced is doing everything in their power to silence his voice. They continue to sit in leadership positions, calculating their pension fund pay-out & boasting about the million that they will receive in gratuities.

Lets continue the fight against injustice and root out these illiterates!