Áskorun á íslensk stjórnvöld - Barnaverndarmál í Noregi

Ø

/ #15 :((((((

2016-07-18 08:09

I know barnevernet very well. Its a big joke. My mother and father is divorced, I was self taken as a child by barnevern because off violent father, but they returned me back to him, when they knew he was violent. but all I wanted was to stay with my mom. They are full off lies. Now after when I was pregnand, they wanted take my child in moment it was born. Because they think I would be a bad mother because I had a bad time growing up with my father. I moved to new place and got new barnevern, and I got to go home with my child and I proved I could be a mother. So I went from not going to be allowed to have my own child, and not even get to show and try to be a mother to a totally other decision by some other barnevern, that I went home with child and they came wisiting us many houers a week, and they checked that we was good parents. And we now have our doughter. This is short story, but it have been a sick prosses, with alot off lies and I understand why they drive so many children and mothers to suecide. I wish more people know how this cruel this system is. Its just luck if you meet on a good person or not in this system, and the good people is often not educated or smart enough to see whats going really going on in a family. They take children from healthy mothers and put on institution with other young people who doing drugs, but those children who need it most, they dont help. And I rather wanted be home with a violent dad then on a institution by barnevern, and that says alot. I made my seacret video recordings, off lies that have been going on, and thinking to go to media with it, they have been messing with wrong girl too long, and now its time to take the power back. Its hard to understand how this system funktion when you havent experience your self, thats why its hard for us who really know how it work, because everyone belive in propaganda how good barnevern is. People want to be lied for. The sorrow for the lost time with my mother, all the things I should have learned from my mother. insted she got a broken doughter back and we still useing time to heal, even many years after. Barnevernet dont care what happen with the children after. No word can describe what I have been trough and I hope this stops, because this is not the best off the children. I can just say one thing : if barnevernet ever took your child, for a good reason or not a reason, you could never feel safe for the child, it happens to much sick things in barnevern for that. Please help. Regardings Ø