Worldwide Request To A-HA To Live Stream On Internet Their Final Concert In Oslo

Victoria Metechko

/ #133 Very soon we will lose our best friends...

2010-09-02 23:58

This is not only a historical moment, this is the last day when my favorite band will perform the songs I love so strongly that I even cannot find a right word to explain what I feel when I'm listening to them. I know it would be aching to watch it but I cannot let them go without saying goodbye to them on the day they're leaving... I should pay respect to them. I would be grateful if we, those who unfortunately won't go to the december concerts, will have a chance to wave goodbye to a-ha staying in our countries. We really love this band who have been our best friends for most of our lives. Please let us  see and enjoy the last hours of a-ha life... Surely, we want to prolong this wonderful life, but we have no right to force Morten, Magne and Paul to stay. But I would be very grateful to see them together for the last time on the last day they work as a-ha...

A-ha is more than just a band, it's more than their songs... A-ha is a part of my soul.