WE ARE THE VOICE OF TYSON…THE VOICE TO SHARE HIS STORY AND DEMAND CHANGE…THIS IS TYSON’S FINAL JOURN

Stanley Williams

/ #46 Tyson

2010-09-16 18:02

Pit bull type dogs can be loving, loyal, and true friends.  Many are killed in shelters every day because of the overpopulation issue in our Country.  To destroy an animal who was on his way to his new family with complete disregard for him or his new family is wrong.  I have a rescued pit bull and she is my world.  I am an older gentleman who has raised his family and am enjoying my greatgrandchildren.  Casey, my pit bull is my family now.  Our relationship is a give and take, I know every day when I come home she will meet me at the door with a smile and a happy to see you. I never got that from my ex wife.  Had this been my dog you had destroyed I would be livid in my reaction to finding out you had not only put my animal to sleep but had also lied repeatedly about her where abouts.  Dog owners everywhere are upset by these actions.  This is what our tax dollars go for?  What you did was wrong and now you must take responsibilities for those actions.