Test on criminals with life scentence or death row instead of animals!

Jackery

/ #18 I am a Vet Tech

2018-09-12 01:56

Animals have played a huge role in medical discoveries, for example, Banting. Using dogs, rabbits, and fish he was able to discover insulin and mechanism of diabetes. Yes, animals have emotions and are just like humans when it comes to the basics, but we need them to help us and us help them in the new medical era. This is because animals can be diagnosed with similar diseases humans can have, and the medication we use is also sometimes the medication used on animals. While not all treatments are initially developed using the target species, the target species will need to be used at some point to test safety and efficacy.

I am a Vet Tech and I agree on experimentation on animals. We are included in "animals" already. We- Humans- are already "test subjects" for multiple things. Right now it is also illegal to give a new medicine to a human volunteer until it has been safety tested in animals.

I suggest pin-pointing your petition and typing it up grammatically correct. As well as doing more fine-print research.