Get Kelly Kelly out of the WWE!

SSP Divafan

/ #21 Kayla

2012-01-02 06:57

To the K2 fans, FUCK OFF!! this is a petition for her HATERS!!! you're so fuckin pathetic "Natural Beauty" Are you fucking serious? She had more plastic surgury than Trish Stratus! We all know the darkness behind Kelly's 'career". She said it herself, Vince McMahon taught her how to strip, she said she'd do anything to get her foot in the door, really what does that bring to mind? If you're a fucking K2 fan then shut the fuck up and go watch her fake ass botch though another one minuite match! And get off this fucking site NOW!! Six fucking years we had to endure watching kelly fuck up every single match she was placed in. And For the people who suck in wrestling as much as she did e.g Ashley Massaro, atleast they had some damn good mic skills, Kelly can't even think of a good insult, Even Gail kim doesn't like Kelly, why the fuck did you think she asked to leave the WWE? They wanted to put Gail where Eve is now! Kelly's fucking 'stepping stone' minion! She said she had enough, so she left, I don't fucking blame her, you're putting your life on the line for ungratefull bitches like you, and this dumb whore sucks the owners dick to get a spot higher on the fucking ladder? Dudes and dudetts, grow the fuck up! Get the fuck off and get OVER IT! Kelly's a trashy whore! We ALL agree with Randy, it's not his fault the truth hurts!

My alias stands for Sexy Smart and Powerful Divafan, all of which Barbra-Jean "Barbie" "Kelly Kelly" Blank is NOT! I mean take a fucking look at her name and every thing she wants people to call her, it's pretty obvious the bitch is hell bent on being pretty n' plastic! "Kelly"- Barbie's sister ... "Barbie" - The plastic slut... and "Blank" as in.. her fucking mind is EMPTY!

So, just fucking leave, with the thought in your head, that the only think Kelly works out is her Cunt!