Get Kelly Kelly out of the WWE!

CenaGirl13

/ #24 Re: Re: Joking? Please say you are joking.

2012-01-02 18:53

#17: Kelly Kelly Fan - Re:  

Natural beauty - kelly kelly? PLEASE She wears more makeup than Doink the Clown did. She has no boobs so she wears push up bras & she also has no ass making her have NO Curves. Her face is hideous. She is a Jewish Barbie who needs a nose job & boob implants as well as ass implants.

And as far as her "fanbase" goes, well Im sure she has some fans. However, Hardcore & REAL Wrestling fans can overpower & out number her pathetic fan base in only a short amount of time. So good luck with all that. How in the hell can someone be a kelly kelly fan I just dont understand it. There are so many talented women in the world who can Wrestle & Shine with Charisma & Passion in the Spotlight. kelly is Undeserving of her job. It is so Unfair. She didnt have any desire to be a WWE Diva either. Vince hired her to STRIP on ECW. What a Joke. & when I found out she sleeps around with all the Men in the locker room in Randy Orton's interview, I Smiled inside because I knew that kelly was a cheap fake fuckin ugly slut who needs to be fired from WWE.

Cover of Maxim? Worst cover ever. People see that cover & think...whose the Horseface on the cover of Maxim? who the hell is kelly kelly? = Worst selling Maxim Magazine of all time. #kellykellySUCKS