Petition for a Balanced Calendar in Cobb Schools

Kick out the unbalanced four

/ #131 School Calendar

2012-01-16 03:09

The school board voted a calendar in for 3 years to see how it would work and after 6 months the unbalanced four voted it out against the wishes of the public. The 3 new board members were voted virtually unopposed, at least 1 of them was supported by a group call Georgia needs summers, the 3 new board members and 1 existing members had a private meeting voting 2 of themselves as chairman and vice chairman on a Sunday before a regular meeting, they have refused to talk to the other 3 board members and continued to have private meetings amongst themselves, have strange ties to an individual who has told at least 1 of them to hold strong on the calendar vote and not to forget who put them office and who can take them out, this same person was given by someone a copy of the names address and employment records of everyone who voted to keep the balanced calendar and that person then created a hit list and on at least 1 occasion 1 of the 4 tolled 1 of the 3 to quit being a bitch in front of people for asking about the hit list. If changing the calendar was truely a matter of upholding a campaign promise then tell me how many of the other promises have been kept and why won't any of the unbalanced 4 hold regular town hall meetings like they promised? Those seemed to stop when things went south on the calendar vote, I guess refusing to return phone calls, letter and emails wasn't good enough they had to make sure they stayed away from the public. These are the facts like them or not and I for 1 would like to know who's running our school board! It's time to bring back the balanced calendar and get rid of the unbalanced 4!