Dog Dragged to Death

/ #165

2012-04-27 01:14

I have no respect for any person, place or thing that could possibly condone the dragging of ANY LIVING THING from the back of a vehicle to death!!! This isn't acceptable in the eyes of God; this is only acceptable behavior by the DEVIL him/her self. Everyone has an excuse for mental illness or posession by the DEVIL and using difference in "culture" has no room anymore for these ways. Fines & jail time is no longer a deterrant with these criminal acts and I wish I am not going to say the following: An eye for an eye, do unto others as you would have done to you! Two wrongs do not make a right; I am whole-heartedly beginning to change the way I feel about this. I would enjoy looking at the person/people responsible for these acts tied, dragged, ripped and bloody behind said vehicle! If you lose a body part here or there along the way, OH WELL!!! And after this, I would love to get your friends & familys reaction of above said triumph right on the spot. Might even be tempted to stop midway & ask "how do you feel"? But must continue on with due process. I have no room in my heart for people like you....all of you!