Opposition to ITV

Mohamed Adam - ITV

/ #53 Re: Saifullah

2012-07-27 13:41

#52: - Saifullah 

I have not said that caroons, music and intermingling is acceptable. That is wrong. Anything against the Shariah is wrong. If ITV does any of these that ITV must rightly be criticised for that. What I am saying is lets debate the issues and lets give specific examples of wrong doing and allow ITV to correct the problems. ITV is not perfect. But ITV is not Shaytaan TV. I do not agree with music on some of the adverts. I will look into it. I would appreciate constructive criticism to help us continually improve the channel.

I personally do not watch much TV. I think people should think for themselves and rather read books especially the Quran and Hadith literature and also read about the Seerah of our Beloved Nabi ( SAW ). Did anyone ask why someone would make so much effort over a period of 10 years to create an "Islamic TV" station just to earn the displeasure of Allah (SWT) ? It does not make sense. My intention was to earn the pleasure of Allah (SWT). ITV has not made any profits over the past 10 years ( with the exeception of this Ramadaan where we may have a small surplus, InshaAllah ). ITV is a non-profit Foundation.