Opposition to ITV

Husain

/ #472 i dont hate them

2012-08-20 22:17

#471: - Re: Re:

Brother u missed my point. I said i even hate looking at them ''when i think about what they doing to the sharia.'' i dont hate them, i hate what they doing to this deen which nabi-e-paak salalahuAlaihiwasalam, the sahaaba, tabi'een, tabi tabi'een, our elders/masha'ikh and every sincere muslim strove so hard to protect in order for it to reach us in its pristine original way. Thats what i HATE. I passionately HATE IT!!! But wallaah, as i mentioned previously - if these very same ulama tomorrow change, adopt and implement the sharia of islaam as it ought to be and teach the public the real true  islaam, i will be more than glad to kiss the dust on their shoes. Until recently I held mufti AK Hoosein in the same catogery as these ulama but when i heard him openly declare the haq regarding ITV, the hot cross bun issue etc. I feel so much love and respect for him that i'll honour him like an ustaad. Because now he is proving himself to be a true ambassador of the sharia, a true aalim who we can trust to guide us and our kids in these dark times, may Allah give him long life and abundance or prosperity... These 'ulama' need to understand WHAT THEY DOING IS WRONG. FULL STOP. They can't run a racket with islaam and expect us to love and respect them.