Say no to stalybridge mosque

Quoted post

A-Classy-Lady

#28 Agreement Re Jonathan Reynolds .............

2013-11-12 18:54

I can concur with what you stated as I wrote to Jonathan Reynolds and he did state that he had no objection to a Mosque even though Stalybridge did not have a large population of Muslims and that it was up to the Council to decide, either way he basically abstained which is not that type of person we want or need standing up for us in Parliament or anywhere else for that matter ............... So a rather damp squib I'd say and not looking after or caring about the interests of the residents of Stalybridge or the surrounding areas really.

I was most dismayed and disappointed with the reply I received from him and I agree show your feelings when he next needs our vote and vote him out where he belongs as we need people who have the residents interests at heart and take seriously on-board and are willing to act upon what is in the best interests of the residents of whatever area as these are the people that keep you in your cushy type jobs, so please listen to us and look after us first time of asking and not when it is too late as you have now shown your true colours Mr Jonathan Reynolds.

Replies

#31 Re: Agreement Re Jonathan Reynolds .............

2013-11-12 19:13:20

#28: A-Classy-Lady - Agreement Re Jonathan Reynolds .............

Vote him out. He's useless. The minute he's needed he doesn't want to know. Too busy lording it up down at Westminster.

#41 Re: Agreement Re Jonathan Reynolds .............

2013-11-15 12:17:03